Lincoln county travels to richland

City223

12 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm really hoping the Falcons get a big W. It could be a long season for Lincoln County so starting off on a good note would be nice. 

if they lose this game, their fans might abandon them. they seem to have high hopes this season and losing to richland will not be good

12 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm really hoping the Falcons get a big W. It could be a long season for Lincoln County so starting off on a good note would be nice. 

I don’t see very many scenarios that have Richland even keeping it close past the 2nd quarter. Lincoln county should win this one by a lot. Probably a cool win for the LC head coach, who if I’m not mistaken is a Richland grad 

Edited by HasbeenOrNeverwas

On 8/17/2023 at 7:39 AM, HasbeenOrNeverwas said:

I don’t see very many scenarios that have Richland even keeping it close past the 2nd quarter. Lincoln county should win this one by a lot. Probably a cool win for the LC head coach, who if I’m not mistaken is a Richland grad 

Oh it was close 28-27.   The only thing Lincoln County did real good was lay on the field cramping to get official timeouts.   I thought the whole team had scholarships to Ole Miss the way they were acting.   Richland held their own for a 1A SCHOOL.  And I repeat a 1A SCHOOL!!!  Surely Lincoln County Walmart can donate liquid IV and mustard to all 5,646 cramps that happened tonight on the field  

A win is a win and you gotta tip your hat to that but to think that was a cool win cause the coach graduated from Richland????   Pretty sad for a 5A program. 

Another thought comes to mind— why is a 5A school on the road to a 1A school week 1???   Best of luck Lincoln County— you guys had more coaches than the titans and could only put up 28 on a 1A school.   I hate it for the Seniors.  If this game happens again you prob need to do senior night week one on the road next year

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Raider20 said:

This was a great game! Congratulations to coach Cunningham on the win! I played ball with Coach Cunningham and he is a stand up guy. This had to be an emotional game for him being back at home!

Pretty emotional that his 5A squad beat a 1A squad by 1 pt.   Going to be a long season