H20 @ Gordonsville

biggest

8 minutes ago, biggest said:

Rumor has it Watertown is going old school this week. 

If this is true then I like it! I heard the opposite for the blue kitties. Word on the street is G-Ville has abandoned the run game and are full on Hal Mumme air raid. Can anyone from Carthage/Gordonsville (Whatever you all call it) confirm this rumor?

8 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

If this is true then I like it! I heard the opposite for the blue kitties. Word on the street is G-Ville has abandoned the run game and are full on Hal Mumme air raid. Can anyone from Carthage/Gordonsville (Whatever you all call it) confirm this rumor?

They throw it around 65% of the time. Qb can sling it & couple good wr's. Gentry is tough!  I believe the qb dad is also the offensive cord. Should be a good game. Hackett will have his defense ready to go. 

20 minutes ago, biggest said:

They throw it around 65% of the time. Qb can sling it & couple good wr's. Gentry is tough!  I believe the qb dad is also the offensive cord. Should be a good game. Hackett will have his defense ready to go. 

H2o defense will look different this week more speed,  Hackett has been living in the office this week .  H20 offense will be different also , double tight and pound the football.  Biggest is it true #43 Miller the transfer be playing fullback if so what is his size.

5 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

H2o defense will look different this week more speed,  Hackett has been living in the office this week .  H20 offense will be different also , double tight and pound the football.  Biggest is it true #43 Miller the transfer be playing fullback if so what is his size.

Not sure his #. But I guarantee he gets 25- 30 touches maybe 40. Going see flashes of coach Robinson this week. 

21 minutes ago, Roooster said:

Wouldn’t we want to go to 2A though? It would let us avoid SP that knocks us out almost every year 

Any school can choose to move up during reclassification so I'm guessing the administration was not thinking this way.  All schools play the # game even H20 so I don't blame gville for crunching. Gville region is not very good but they do usually play some tougher non region games.

56 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Any school can choose to move up during reclassification so I'm guessing the administration was not thinking this way.  All schools play the # game even H20 so I don't blame gville for crunching. Gville region is not very good but they do usually play some tougher non region games.

If they moved up voluntarily they would be in a region with big brother across the river and that game would actually mean something. They’re trying to avoid that so they can keep the “small school” stigma excuse a little longer. 

• Upvote 1