Union City vs USJ

Tornado82

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

UC, great effort tonight! USJ, great effort as well. This was a great game to watch! I hope UC can find a kicker! 

The extra point miss looked like it might have not been the cleanest snap. I guess because of all of that they decided not to try extra point on third td. 

2 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

I cannot believe this USJ team is 2-0.  Very happy for the team and new coach. 

This USJ team has got grit. If you would have told me five minutes into this game that they’d win, I would’ve bet you whatever you wanted. Looks like they found some things on offense in the second half.

Great win by USJ! 

13 minutes ago, Kublah said:

This USJ team has got grit. If you would have told me five minutes into this game that they’d win, I would’ve bet you whatever you wanted. Looks like they found some things on offense in the second half.

Great win by USJ! 

I agree. I would have bet my farm on it. USJ surprised me. They just simply gritted it out and made plays when they had to. To start the second half, UC drove down the field like the band and punched it into the end zone and I again thought the exact same thing. WRONG! I love football! Great win for the Bruins tonight. 

No disrespect to the UC squad. They are a great team and I fully expect them to go far this season. The special teams play really bit them. 

I thought they went for two to try to force USJ to score and get the two as well. Personally as a USJ fan I was hoping UC would kick the extra point after the way y’all had sliced up our D on that drive, but the Bruins made a big stop when they had to. It seemed like the Bruins had more energy in the tank in the fourth quarter.

The fumbles from UC were definitely a surprise. Probably the one thing missing from UC is to figure out a way to mix it up on offense a bit more. #5 is a beast but getting a speedster with the ball in space or some sort of big play threat would help. 

3 hours ago, Kublah said:

I thought they went for two to try to force USJ to score and get the two as well. Personally as a USJ fan I was hoping UC would kick the extra point after the way y’all had sliced up our D on that drive, but the Bruins made a big stop when they had to. It seemed like the Bruins had more energy in the tank in the fourth quarter.

The fumbles from UC were definitely a surprise. Probably the one thing missing from UC is to figure out a way to mix it up on offense a bit more. #5 is a beast but getting a speedster with the ball in space or some sort of big play threat would help. 

They have the big play threat actually a few of them but like you said needs to mix up plays better.our defense is legit especially the line and line backers, but when fumbles happen and it keeps defense on the field which can wear on them especially during during the type of heat we had. No excuses but UC will bounce back and make a run in playoffs.

• Upvote 1