Fairview travels to Waverly

vandyfan1

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

waverly always scores a billion then goes out earlier than expected in the playoffs. 

2nd round loss to state runner up East Nashville 

Semifinal loss to state champ Peabody

2nd round loss to your favorite team the Riverside Panthers

Semifinals loss to state champs Peabody

Quarterfinals loss to Columbia Academy 

Semifinals loss to state champs Trezevant.

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think its interesting that they win games 84-12 all year then peter out. they arent lewis but there is something still there to discuss. agree? 

I think we have a decent track record.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

waverly always scores a billion then goes out earlier than expected in the playoffs. 

Earlier than expected? So you expected them to go to State & Semi Finals every year? Because they have been to Quarter Finals and Semi Finals many times…just trying to understand your “expectations “ I know they always sent Forrest packing… 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think its interesting that they win games 84-12 all year then peter out. they arent lewis but there is something still there to discuss. agree? 

No comparison to Lewis Co. Lewis is the regular season champs then loses in first round. Waverly doesn’t do that. Might this year matching up with Region 6

Waverly’s offense is dangerous and will score a lot. Their defense and special teams have got to step up. Lots of room to grow this season but they better do it in a hurry. Some decent teams in this Region this year. And Region 6 is loaded come playoffs. 

Edited by Trollin

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

I disagree playing in 3a and facing those Nashville teams in the 2nd or 3rd rounds was their problem. Same Problem Camden had for years. Playing  some stiffer competition may have helped but you can only control so much when even good teams wont play you.

37 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Earlier than expected? So you expected them to go to State & Semi Finals every year? Because they have been to Quarter Finals and Semi Finals many times…just trying to understand your “expectations “ I know they always sent Forrest packing… 

Burn... but he always had excuses for those losses :roflol:

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Very few teams in the state have a resume like this. 

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

pretty similar to forrest. we dont have semis but u had a richardsonless trez and lost. also they werent and never will be state champs. you also had a cakewalk most year, INCLUDING forrest. we sucked. yall showed up with a pulse to get to quarters. 

29 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

pretty similar to forrest. we dont have semis but u had a richardsonless trez and lost. also they werent and never will be state champs. you also had a cakewalk most year, INCLUDING forrest. we sucked. yall showed up with a pulse to get to quarters. 

I’m not try to brag I was just showing what track record we have had for some years now. I don’t see how we compare to Lewis or Forrest. I will have to disagree with you. 

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not try to brag I was just showing what track record we have had for some years now. I don’t see how we compare to Lewis or Forrest. I will have to disagree with you. 

its simple- with lewis especially. hish reg season expectasions are unfulfilled. are u fulfilled with a 2nd round exit?  forrest has "2nd round exit" on copy paste in their program guide. i think ive made my point