Sevier Co vs Jeff Co

1OldPatriot

13 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

They put together a complete game. Complete s—-. Old Murphy going to be fired up after that game.

I’d expect you to say something like that. Still can’t post audio, but you can get on the T and stir the pot. Fact is the smoky bears had a great game plan and executed last week. This week we got a couple bad bounces early and took the L. We all know if you make a mistake at dumplin valley those refs from Maury will make sure to keep you down. I heard a couple fans last night say “ I bet Murphy will be running his mouth now”. But ol Murph is on board with the smoky bear coaches. Even on the offense. We’ll get the mistakes corrected. And we won’t face home cooking again like what we saw last night. The dumplin valley minutemen will be dribbling roundball by Halloween and the smoky bears will be hosting a gridiron playoff game. Mark it down. 

44 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

I’d expect you to say something like that. Still can’t post audio, but you can get on the T and stir the pot. Fact is the smoky bears had a great game plan and executed last week. This week we got a couple bad bounces early and took the L. We all know if you make a mistake at dumplin valley those refs from Maury will make sure to keep you down. I heard a couple fans last night say “ I bet Murphy will be running his mouth now”. But ol Murph is on board with the smoky bear coaches. Even on the offense. We’ll get the mistakes corrected. And we won’t face home cooking again like what we saw last night. The dumplin valley minutemen will be dribbling roundball by Halloween and the smoky bears will be hosting a gridiron playoff game. Mark it down. 

I told you last year that chait should call both sides of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2023 at 1:50 PM, ipb7 said:

That was a good ole fashioned butt whupping. Good for JC

We made a couple mistakes early. A couple well timed flags from the zebra that used to coach Maury kept SC out of sync and was the difference in the game. I’ll say this, JC is lucky we played this early in the season. Play this game week 9 and SC wins by 14. I hope the patriots enjoy their moment because 1200 Dolly Parton pkwy will be hosting a football game while dumplin valley is dribbling basketballs come November. 

8 hours ago, MurphyCollege said:

We made a couple mistakes early. A couple well timed flags from the zebra that used to coach Maury kept SC out of sync and was the difference in the game. I’ll say this, JC is lucky we played this early in the season. Play this game week 9 and SC wins by 14. I hope the patriots enjoy their moment because 1200 Dolly Parton pkwy will be hosting a football game while dumplin valley is dribbling basketballs come November. 

You wouldn’t if you played in the big boy league. The only score SC had for a long time was a kickoff return. Couldn’t run the ball because the front was getting its #### kicked. Put all the pressure on the FR QB who looked spooked 

On 8/28/2023 at 9:49 AM, MurphyCollege said:

Murphy are we really blaming the refs???

425-15 rushing yards in favor of Jeff. 

Makes me thirsty again just to type that. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2023 at 2:34 PM, 1OldPatriot said:

Chait is a good coach. Better on offense than defense. The fronts on both sides of the ball were nonexistent. LBs were awful. Safeties took a beating but made most of the tackles.

Yeah he is. We’re lucky to have him. I don’t know about him being better on offense, he made our defense better his first day on the job. The lines were “nonexistent” thanks to the zebras. One zebra used to coach at Maury and another one has kid playing at field of dreams.  Those hometown flags made sure the smoky bears couldn’t get aggressive. But enjoy your win in a game that doesn’t matter.  Our season will last longer than 1OldClown does.