Farragut at West

WestHigh4Life

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Missed this by a mile...........Felt West Defense was the real deal this year?

Not making excuses but a couple of starters are battling thru some injuries and playing through them plus we lost another young stud on the DL tonight early in the game (hope hes ok). 

We are also still replacing 6 starters from last season and the youngins are having to grow up in a hurry and still making plays but mistakes simultaneously. 

Also gotta give credit to Farragut. They have some players that may not pass the eye test but are very talented and full of heart. They never quit and battle to the end...interesting to see how their schedule plays out bc it is brutal the rest of the way.

Big one next week at Maryville to see where this team really stands!

Go Rebels!

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2023 at 12:45 AM, oridgecat said:

A shocker?  Cmon man.  Pick the Rebs for once.   You gotta believe brother.  Team speed, coaching, home field  will be the difference.  I will be down on the scoreboard end just past end of fence.  Come holler at me. 

Ill make a deal with you...if both teams take care of business and meet in the semis - I will be there to meet you at that spot before the game.