Bearden VS Anderson County

Dawgz4life

0-2 vs. 0-2 One of them ends their losing streak, and the other one continues it. I think Bearden is walking away with the win on this one because they are at home. They have lost two very hard games to two very good teams, and for Anderson County, they have also lost two very hard-fought games to two very good teams.

18 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I believe he has a broken ankle. He didn't play against Science Hill. Also a big loss for their defense, as he's probably their best LB.

Dang I hope him a speedy recovery. He’s one heck of a football player. Does he have any offers currently? I would hate to see his talent wasted.

16 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Dang I hope him a speedy recovery. He’s one heck of a football player. Does he have any offers currently? I would hate to see his talent wasted.

Mavinflight would know, but I think his offers are D2/D3 at this point. His athleticism (and injury history) will likely limit where his offers will come from. Not sure what his academic situation is, but I think his best shot at a D1 offer will be with a service academy (like his former teammate Gavin Noe).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Mavinflight would know, but I think his offers are D2/D3 at this point. His athleticism (and injury history) will likely limit where his offers will come from. Not sure what his academic situation is, but I think his best shot at a D1 offer will be with a service academy (like his former teammate Gavin Noe).

With his long list of injuries, I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs up his cleats after this injury. There is only so much your body can go through before you say " enough is enough". I really hate it for him because he is blessed with talent and his toughness and heart can't be matched. I wish him the best and hope everything works out for the best 

With that being said, I have to go with Bearden in this game. Bearden is tough on defense and AC will struggle on offense.

Bearden 24  AC 10