Brentwood at Hendersonville

Footballis1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MR . Baker " The  Difference Maker " has a great game and the offensive line protects him  as they  have in the first 2 ball games  they win by 14 points ! This young man can burn you with the  pass and kill ya with his running ability . He is an Escape artist ! Brentwood seems to always have a good defense and if they slow Baker down it will be a tight ball game . 

They say Defense wins championships! Brentwood's defense has been really good to this point in the season. We'll see if they can contain Baker! This game should be awesome to watch. I saw Baker at the Jamboree and knew that he was going to be a difference maker for Hendersonville. I wish I could watch this game live, but I will be heading west Friday night. I think the Brentwood defense will be able to hold off Hendersonville's offense better than Hendersonville's defense can hold off Brentwood's offense. With that said, I'll go Brentwood 34 Hendersonville 17

Can’t wait for this one. Could go 38-16 Brentwood. Could go 31-28 hhs. Could go either way. I think the commandos are ready. Gonna be a fun one down in Commando Country.  

Whoever makes the least mistakes takes this one. Easy to say but this one will be fun. 

Mason baker needs to have a game. Hendersonville needs to have a great game plan. 

I hope for a BARNBURNERRRR

Haven’t seen a Commando team clicking like this in a while. Mason Baker is the real deal. If he stays locked in, he might be the best QB in Commando history when all is said and done. 

That being said, Brentwood just beat a Brentwood Academy team that has a few legit D1 prospects. I expect the game to be close but I think the Commandos are special this year.

HHS - 35

BHS - 28

Edited by Newcastle