Smith Co @ Macon Co

Fan66

16 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

The Smith vs Upperman is heavily in favor of Smith. Pretty even since say 2010 I would guess. 

I will say it again, go look at the Greenville and Elizabethton rosters and check. Same with Alcoa in 3a.

Got to maximize everything you have in the school. 

You are seriously going to try and compare what Alcoa has to any team around the upper Cumberland? You have lost your mind :lol:

3 hours ago, Roooster said:

You are seriously going to try and compare what Alcoa has to any team around the upper Cumberland? You have lost your mind :lol:

That my point exactly. They have huge numbers of players, great coaching, top community support. The area has got better around here but we are not in the Alcoa, Elizabethton, Greeneville relm. Programs have taken strides and got better.

Closest thing we had was Trousdale. They got most every good athlete from there school, had great coaching, abd huge community support. Routinely dominated larger programs in the area  with maximized home grown talent. 

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

What's happen with the big OL/DL Macon used to have? That 2003 team was huge up front for those days. Seems like the line been on the light side for several years. 

I know, they have been smaller on OL but the have the skill guys to make up for it.