AC Mavericks Travel To Fulton Falcon Stadium

Mavericksinflight

13 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

We did what we know we can do tonight. Our time is starting now. Let the doubters say what they want but ring 2 is in sight. 

I'd pump the brakes on ring 2 talk. You got 1 win on the season against a team with 0 wins and 3 bad losses(53, 46, 21 pts allowed). It was a great win for you all but the season is more than 1 game. If you all get over the injury bug I think you have a good shot at making some noise but I feel Greeneville, EHS and you guys in that order if the playoff were today. 

3 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I'd pump the brakes on ring 2 talk. You got 1 win on the season against a team with 0 wins and 3 bad losses(53, 46, 21 pts allowed). It was a great win for you all but the season is more than 1 game. If you all get over the injury bug I think you have a good shot at making some noise but I feel Greeneville, EHS and you guys in that order if the playoff were today. 

You don’t know the injury but we truly have right now. Each week we’re getting healthier, and believing more.

We have a guy out every where you see but our young guys are stepping up learning and the staff is coaching well. The QB is still suspect but everything else is cooking. 

Heck even our softball coach Russell got injured from his dance moves at the pep rally. 

So to say all hands on deck each week is an understatement with what we have worked with.