AC Mavericks Travel To Fulton Falcon Stadium

Mavericksinflight

Radio WKCS Fulton Football is only option I have found for this game. Again like every year I plead for the public help in finding possible YouTube online live play. Etc.. anyone knows please let me know. I can just imagine with Fulton radio if they get a 1 yard run the announcer will make the audience feel he got a good 4... Lol all announcers seem to be good at that. Going back to my favorite growing up with The Great John Ward; a legend to say the very least! 

AC can still get it together. I watched Betsy go 0-3 last season and run the eventual state champs to the brink in O/T and give them their only other challenge in the playoffs. Don’t count them, or really anyone for that matter, out until the horn sounds. It’s high school football. Anything can happen! That’s why we love it.

Edited by BigDaddyDave

1 minute ago, BigDaddyDave said:

AC can still get it together. I watched Betsy go 0-3 last season and run the eventual state champs to the brink in O/T and give them their only other challenge in the playoffs. Don’t count them, or really anyone for that matter, out until the horn sounds. It’s high school football. Anything can happen! That’s why we love it.

Your are so correct. It's about and considering the circumstances where in the beginning we could be at the worst just IMO. So at this point and staying healthy, how well do we grow for a competitive West. game

5 hours ago, Fball2025 said:

Fulton 35-21, Seattle always on the Kool-aid

At least you gave us 21. I think you realize Davey will always get 21 unfortunately the Mavs are turning the Conner and I hate that for Fulton. Fulton probably will try that annual Fake punt this year. I hope it doesn't work this year; gets us every time.