CLINTON @ POWELL (Thursday Rivalry)

92Dragon

12 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Watched Farragut and West on DCM. Did not watch Powell and Farragut but saw that the Ads threw a 40+ bomb very late to win the game when it was tied. Did you watch both of them?

only on DCM.  I honestly thought West outplayed farragut quite a bit.  But the game looked closer due to turnovers and busted coverages.  I thought the Powell/Farragut game was a much closer game.  I guess we'll see, but I didn't think they were comparable

5 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

only on DCM.  I honestly thought West outplayed farragut quite a bit.  But the game looked closer due to turnovers and busted coverages.  I thought the Powell/Farragut game was a much closer game.  I guess we'll see, but I didn't think they were comparable

That’s fair. I guess we will see.

16 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Watched Farragut and West on DCM. Did not watch Powell and Farragut but saw that the Ads threw a 40+ bomb very late to win the game when it was tied. Did you watch both of them?

I think West is better than Powell, but they definitely aren't miles apart. I watched the entire Powell-Farragut game, and it was relatively even, although I felt that the Panthers let that one slip away.

This is a very interesting game for Powell and Clinton because it's clear that both teams are still finding their footing. Clinton got thumped by two quality opponents to open the season, but they appear to have recovered somewhat. This is a key stretch for them, with OR and AC in back to back games after this one.

The Panthers have proven that they can run the football effectively, but they really need to take some strides in the passing game and in the defensive secondary. Keith has given Powell's defense fits in the past, and that could loom large given their struggles in coverage this season already.

18 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I think West is better than Powell, but they definitely aren't miles apart. I watched the entire Powell-Farragut game, and it was relatively even, although I felt that the Panthers let that one slip away.

This is a very interesting game for Powell and Clinton because it's clear that both teams are still finding their footing. Clinton got thumped by two quality opponents to open the season, but they appear to have recovered somewhat. This is a key stretch for them, with OR and AC in back to back games after this one.

The Panthers have proven that they can run the football effectively, but they really need to take some strides in the passing game and in the defensive secondary. Keith has given Powell's defense fits in the past, and that could loom large given their struggles in coverage this season already.

Dial up the pressure and they will throw it right to you.  I got Powell in this one, atleast 2 scores. 

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Looking forward to this bad boy. Powell is gonna be dangerous the more experience that QB gets. I thought he was very talented. Love Wheeler, that kid is just tough as nails. Looking forward to see what the Dragons bring to the table. They may need some Freddie Fagan magic to pull this bad boy off.

SheriffofClinton ^^