Franklin Co Rebels @ Moore Co Raiders

RaiderzFan

On 9/10/2023 at 9:40 PM, Southtowner said:

I'll take those 28 points.  

I understand that FC had 8 kids suspended for the MC game. I think Tullahoma would mop the floor with MC. So I’d Definitely take the 28. IF FC was at full strength this game could’ve easily gone the other way. Don’t think it’s entirely fair to compare FC vs S Pitt and MC.  

9 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I understand that FC had 8 kids suspended for the MC game. I think Tullahoma would mop the floor with MC. So I’d Definitely take the 28. IF FC was at full strength this game could’ve easily gone the other way. Don’t think it’s entirely fair to compare FC vs S Pitt and MC.  

Not sure how many times FC goes into there 2 deep but FC looks to only have replaced one starter and that was on o-line since the Tullahoma game. I believe its was #63 replacing #76 (injury) so you can blow that smoke up someone else's arse.

Tullahoma couldn't hold #6's jock!

1/2 of Tullahoma fans are coming to MC games instead of that #### show!

Edited by BBRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Not sure how many times FC goes into there 2 deep but FC looks to only have replaced one starter and that was on o-line since the Tullahoma game. I believe its was #63 replacing #76 (injury) so you can blow that smoke up someone else's arse.

Tullahoma couldn't hold #6's jock!

1/2 of Tullahoma fans are coming to MC games instead of that #### show!

Hey I’m a Raider Fan. I’m just passing on what i heard. Don’t know IF it was illness or suspension. . I REALLY Hope MC wins the State. And YES. Dawson White would start for anyone in the State. I pray he stays healthy. Because MC’s chances to get to Chattanooga depend on Him being Healthy. 

18 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Smh. Complete b.s. FC lost the best talent it's had in 20 years last season. They had all their studs except for Pearson. GTFOH

Edited by phil24

19 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I think Moore co would beat Tull this year they r a lot mor physical