Franklin Co Rebels @ Moore Co Raiders

RaiderzFan

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Sorry Pops,   but imma taking MoCo over Tullahoma this year.  I know it's not always smart to compare scores and matchups, but,  MoCo just beat FC,  and FC beat Tullahoma the week before. 

Smart money on MoCo.

Can’t disagree with “The Man”. You’re probably correct. Be a great game i believe. 

19 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Well Percy what’s the problem with Tullahoma. Lack of talent. Not enough Kids playing. I figured they’d be pretty solid this year compared to last. 

I believe Tullahoma has plenty of talent and plenty of kids playing. I think their talents are under developed and under utilized. They need to play more to their strengths. Now before you go and ask what are they it's pretty simple to see if you've been to a couple of games. Shasteen, who sees ALL their games, has even touched on it through posts and broadcasts. This team could be better than what they are showing. As fans all we can hope for is improvement from game to game because we aren't coaching nor playing. Hope springs eternal. 

6 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I believe Tullahoma has plenty of talent and plenty of kids playing. I think their talents are under developed and under utilized. They need to play more to their strengths. Now before you go and ask what are they it's pretty simple to see if you've been to a couple of games. Shasteen, who sees ALL their games, has even touched on it through posts and broadcasts. This team could be better than what they are showing. As fans all we can hope for is improvement from game to game because we aren't coaching nor playing. Hope springs eternal. 

Thanks for the input. Coach Olive still the AD?

I believe the FC that was mentioned on previous pages is referring to Fayetteville City……because Franklin County did not have anyone suspended for last fridays game. We(daughter cheerleader for Rebels) had 2 OL out hurt but that had very little to do with outcome. Rebels passing attack looked good but could not stop MC QB scrambling. As far as what ifs… MC would stomp Tullahoma worse than FC. And as far as future match up with SP, it will be a great game. I would lean toward MC winning a shootout. MC will need to clean up its deep ball. FC int 2 of those deep balls and SP has the athletes to return them but it would be a great game.  My 2cents….later

29 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Thanks for the input. Coach Olive still the AD?

He is. He's a great man no doubt but I wish in a way he would have completely rode off into the sunset after winning the state title. I feel there's a BIG shadow hanging over the program with him as AD and as many have said on here, his shoes are big ones to fill. I can only imagine coaching on the sideline and a big mistake happens only to look down the way and see Olive is standing there. Like I said, he's a great man. He has great qualities and good character but I think the pressure he brings (He may be unaware.) is just unsurmountable. I'm sure the current coaching staff has some great fellas now but a fresh start or turning of the page may have been best or may still be the best option moving forward. I'm still hoping all that are involved can overcome it but expectations (at least early in the yr) were unobtainable putting them behind the eight ball from the onset.