Marion Co vs Sequatchie Co (Starkey&Hutch vs Sasquatch)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Kinfolk yeah I watched those teams and they were good but athlete for athlete and size I disagree. The Saylors kid was good but he wasn’t #4 when those teams were in state. Yalls fullback on the 1st team was good too but he was all you had and #3 to me is just as good imo but I’m basing just what I saw at state. Those teams then maybe were more physical but that stuff is taught. Kids aren’t just born with it. Y’all are as talented and overall have more athletes and size. No what y’all do with it is a different story. Your backup RB 13 would start on those teams. Little man can fly kinfolk. It’s really irrelevant I guess. This team tries to open it up more and throw the ball which should make offense more dynamic than those previous teams but are they as tough? I can’t answer that yet but seems like they are answering the bell so far. Those teams just ran WingT too so maybe I’m biased because I’m a fan of a modern offense. I’m just keeping it real

So you are a fan of modern offense. Did u even watch the those teams play. U are right they were in wing t but always in shot gun and never huddled. Todays offense is a pass happy offense so what about this team is today offense. I think this team be better in wing t IMO. The 2015 could throw but never really had too. Had 2 6’3 receivers and 6’2 wide out 

so yes I think they could have run today offense if needed

2 hours ago, Classicwarrior83 said:

So you are a fan of modern offense. Did u even watch the those teams play. U are right they were in wing t but always in shot gun and never huddled. Todays offense is a pass happy offense so what about this team is today offense. I think this team be better in wing t IMO. The 2015 could throw but never really had too. Had 2 6’3 receivers and 6’2 wide out 

so yes I think they could have run today offense if needed

Yeah Kinfolk I watched all 3 of those teams those years in state. Should have won it in 15 (I think) just bad luck. I don’t even remember the Saylors kid playing much in 2014 or 15 if I’m being completely honest. I don’t recall a gamebreaker at Wings those years. 1 of them was fast and a great return man but neither brought to the table what you have in #4 now. Pretty sure one of wings was Zeman kid. Saylors in 2016 didn’t even bring to the table what you have in #4 if I am being real. Now I only watched those teams those years in the state games so it is a small sample size but I stand by what I said. Y’all have a lot of great looking kids. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

8 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Don't cancel the game in fear of getting it handed to you AND THEN have the opportunity to reschedule even with covid and say no thanks. You can thank the previous coach for that rival mishap and financial burden. 

This is exactly what I’m talking about, people like you trying to blame one side or the other instead of just getting the game back and playing. Both coaches from each school are gone from all that mess so move on and let the KIDS be able to enjoy it not adults placing blame here or there. Bet if you ask kids from both schools they would say they want to play but like I said too many adults like yourself getting in the way of that. 

• Like 1