Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Okay i appreciate your honesty in “confirming” that there was a “shameful act” by what you’re describing done by a “few”. It’s really unfortunate that it happened. It disgusts me whenever there is taunting that is directed at Kids of Color. Especially “if” these “few” included adults. We are all Children of God regardless of the tone of our skin. Bigotry has no place at a HS Football Game EVER. 

First and foremost, nobody brought up race except for you. The reference to 2020 stated:I was at the 2020 game City @ Cornersville I felt the lowest ive ever as a human being hearing Cville fans cackle like monkeys we quickly moved toward city side No Lie. 

this does not say anything about race. Cackling like monkeys means they were mouthing off. Not sure if you know the head coach was then?  You should look it up. 

you should probably reflect on what made you think this was a race thing! 

6 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Expect to hear from College Gameday they’re going to need someone to replace Lee Corso. 

I’m always going to post my team will win! 

glad you got post this to make you feel better. If you want some more ammo I also posted on the chapel hill thread that we were going to win as well as the Collinwood thread. I will for the rest of our games as well. Thankfully I have a pretty good day job and don’t have to rely on this as source of income! 

1 minute ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

I’m always going to post my team will win! 

glad you got post this to make you feel better. If you want some more ammo I also posted on the chapel hill thread that we were going to win as well as the Collinwood thread. I will for the rest of our games as well. Thankfully I have a pretty good day job and don’t have to rely on this as source of income! 

I Gotcha Dawg. . Jus thought the 14pts was a little generous. 

29 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

First and foremost, nobody brought up race except for you. The reference to 2020 stated:I was at the 2020 game City @ Cornersville I felt the lowest ive ever as a human being hearing Cville fans cackle like monkeys we quickly moved toward city side No Lie. 

this does not say anything about race. Cackling like monkeys means they were mouthing off. Not sure if you know the head coach was then?  You should look it up. 

you should probably reflect on what made you think this was a race thing! 

i think that coach at the time was tolerating comments to get in city’s head that game. i think it was 4 that year that was terrible along with parents along the fence screaming whatever they could think of to be disrespectful. i will say the cornersville/city game last year was a lot better 

1 minute ago, City223 said:

i think that coach at the time was tolerating comments to get in city’s head that game. i think it was 4 that year that was terrible along with parents along the fence screaming whatever they could think of to be disrespectful. i will say the cornersville/city game last year was a lot better 

Anytime i hear “monkey” in reference to taunting I’m i totally off base to “assume” that City has a plethora of inner city kids of color? IF I’m totally off base then My Apologies if i was wrong. 

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Anytime i hear “monkey” in reference to taunting I’m i totally off base to “assume” that City has a plethora of inner city kids of color? IF I’m totally off base then My Apologies if i was wrong. 

YES YOU ARE OFF BASE YOU BIGOT. THE FACT THIS IS WHERE YOUR BRAIN GOES SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS!

YOU HAVE MADE MY POINT FOR ME. AND YOU HAVE AUDACITY TO TALK ABOUT US LIKE YOU HAVE. 

Edited by HerefortheDAWGS

19 minutes ago, City223 said:

The ones you mention here were disgraceful and I for one am glad that ship has sailed! 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

i wasn’t really sure what he meant by that reference either. probably not the best word choice

3 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey Brother. . Not putting You on the spot. But can you confirm or deny the loose primate allegation. I can totally see it happening. But I’d certainly hope not for Christ’s Sake. 

I was there Pops.

I didn't hear what you and others are referring to.

I did hear a very rowdy crowd on both sides.

I sat on the Cornersville side & heard a lot of "hoo,  hoo, hoo."  Just like everywhere else I go.

Did others hear something entirely different?   Racially motivated?  I guess they did.  

The "monkey" reference I took as meaning that exactly. 

The Simian reference has been used across all cultures throughout recorded history as referring to inferiority. 

I wouldn't have used the white trash reference as you did though.

We can't lump everyone together. 

Yes, I was at the game.  I met some good people.

Saw a great game.  

I could say more.

But I think this will suffice at the moment.