Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

3 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

This definitely makes more sense… eye of the beholder I guess. They do make barking noises, could see how that could be misconstrued if that was the case. May go back and look at coach t boards if possible on that game and see if any light can be shed in real time just out of curiosity. What I know regardless is a whole we are passionate fans, we dress pretty average (forgive us for neglecting to wear our ties on Friday nights), and the majority of our people would call out anyone on our side if we ever heard direct inappropriate garbage being spouted. 

I took "cackling like monkeys" as more than just sounds. I took it as added gestures from some folks.   BBR seems like a fair guy.  I guess he heard and seen things that disturbed him enough to move away.  I can't blame him or anyone for that. 

Good luck Cornersville. :thumb:

12 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Not so sure Moore County will roll thru Mckenzie. Since there lost to Dresden, Mckenzie has been rolling. They are a good football team.

If happens McKenzie will have to make that 3 hr drive to Lynchburg this time around…AND I promise you it will be a whole story this time …Us Moore Co Fans are hoping it happens ….so we can get a little pay back….They can come get a little of  SUPERMAN & COMPANY!!!! Go RAIDERS!!!

3 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

If happens McKenzie will have to make that 3 hr drive to Lynchburg this time around…AND I promise you it will be a whole story this time …Us Moore Co Fans are hoping it happens ….so we can get a little pay back….They can come get a little of  SUPERMAN & COMPANY!!!! Go RAIDERS!!!

Whole story?   Wasn't whole last time?   Just partial?    :)

4 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Other than Fayetteville (who are way down) has Moore County played any real competition or will you play any good teams till the 3rd round? Could hurt you come playoff time need to get tested ever once in awhile to work out some problems u don't see against bad teams.

They have a decent Collinwood team and Forrest .They’ve already played their toughest games and i look for them to go undefeated short of the Qb getting hurt. Or the Flu getting a bunch of Kids sick or something else unforeseen happening. Their biggest challenges are coming soon enough in the playoffs. I’m 50/50 they get to Chattanooga. And I’m 30/70 on a possible matchup with S. Pitt. I hope MC makes it and I’d love to see that game happen. 

7 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Other than Fayetteville (who are way down) has Moore County played any real competition or will you play any good teams till the 3rd round? Could hurt you come playoff time need to get tested ever once in awhile to work out some problems u don't see against bad teams.

I know Franklin County isn't a very good for a 5A team, but they had good skill players. Their secondary and linebackers closed very fast, and had us shook the first half. Their Qb was legit as well. We adjusted to the speed of the game, and all was well. I wished we had some more speed like that on the rest of our schedule. Win or lose.