Bradley central vs Heritage GA

Bradleysports23

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Final of 35-16 and Heritage played very well. Bears, not so much. 105 yards in penalties, mostly in the fist half. Lot's to clean up to keep on rolling.

I hope the coach will adress this… maryvilles community was right when they said that Bradley is very undisciplined and will not survive playoffs against Oakland with that type of discipline. Bradley has amazing talent, amazing speed and atheletes and from what I see a very well drawn out play book but.. discipline… that coach needs to get in faces and get them boys lined up before play off season if we’re going to make it all the way this year. 

2 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I hope the coach will adress this… maryvilles community was right when they said that Bradley is very undisciplined and will not survive playoffs against Oakland with that type of discipline. Bradley has amazing talent, amazing speed and atheletes and from what I see a very well drawn out play book but.. discipline… that coach needs to get in faces and get them boys lined up before play off season if we’re going to make it all the way this year. 

Well, some of it I blame on the Officials who really seemed flag happy. they threw 22 penalties, (11 apiece; 67 yards for Heritage and 105 for the Bears) on the two teams and at least two were bad calls right in front of me.

Some of it was simply they didn't seem ready to play in the first half (maybe reading the press clippings). Now the second half they looked more like themselves and played better.

But, now I will be honest and I don't see them winning it all at this time. There really is a need to clean up a lot and play much better to have a shot at it all.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:44 AM, alt1958b said:

Well, some of it I blame on the Officials who really seemed flag happy. they threw 22 penalties, (11 apiece; 67 yards for Heritage and 105 for the Bears) on the two teams and at least two were bad calls right in front of me.

Some of it was simply they didn't seem ready to play in the first half (maybe reading the press clippings). Now the second half they looked more like themselves and played better.

But, now I will be honest and I don't see them winning it all at this time. There really is a need to clean up a lot and play much better to have a shot at it all.

Bradley’s first wake up call is going to happen when they play bearden… Alcoa put 14 points on the board against Bradley in a single 8 minute quarter in scrimmage. Bearden almost beat Alcoa and almost beast west… Bradley better get ready…. Cause bearden is going to be the upset that crippled them right before play off. 

39 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley’s first wake up call is going to happen when they play bearden… Alcoa put 14 points on the board against Bradley in a single 8 minute quarter in scrimmage. Bearden almost beat Alcoa and almost beast west… Bradley better get ready…. Cause bearden is going to be the upset that crippled them right before play off. 

The wakeup call may be the week before Bearden.

2 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Well, I do pay attention, and outside of Walker Valley Cleveland has put up some numbers that you have to pay attention to.  And only a 6-point game last year?

Last years game was a great defensive struggle and Cleveland had a chance at the end. I expect an offensive showcase this year.