Elizabethton at D-B

TribalEmpire

It was a sloppy and bad played game by both teams. Elizabethton could have won easy and then again DB could have won a close game. DB had 5 turnovers and Elizabethton had what 12 or 14 penalties? DB has no chance to do anything this year but for Elizabethton keep him playing like they did last night and their season will end in early November.

5 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

It’s that good ole boy system! If the new QB at SH can sling it, DB will be in trouble. J.C. should be out as coach. Can’t beat Science Hill & can’t beat the local 4A teams. And the same people that say Betsy is overrated won’t look n the mirror. Again…Betsy is 5-1 against the Hill over the last 6. The Tribe is 1-4 with this season’s game looming. According to coach C., The champion of the Tri-Cities is Betsy. We don’t want that. We have our eyes on a different prize. Now, all that’s left is dominating the rest of Region 1 and earning that home field throughout the playoffs. At least the band, the turf and the lights are nice. See you next season at the Bank. 

DB cares everything about band and not one thing about football.. that's just how the school is. Drives me crazy. We were down 16 to 13 against asheville at half and after the band performed ALOT of people got up and left. But one question I have is, DB doesn't care about football (only care about band), Betsy lives and breathes football and beat db by 7. What does that really say about where Elizabethton is.

12 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

We are KILLING our selves. Has anyone ever seen three fumbles on one play in high school football? We had BETTER clean up the penalties or we will not survive G’ville or any decent team on a deep playoff run. If we continue to let them hang around they will eventually gain an edge. CLEAN IT UP CYCLONES! And I did find the YouTube feed. Like I can hear it over here. I’m worn out! I might just stomp a hole in these bleachers. I’m used to the upper body workout with the cowbells. This is total cardio. And I’m old and fat!!!

I have never seen a game where neither team punted either

29 minutes ago, Tab said:

It was a sloppy and bad played game by both teams. Elizabethton could have won easy and then again DB could have won a close game. DB had 5 turnovers and Elizabethton had what 12 or 14 penalties? DB has no chance to do anything this year but for Elizabethton keep him playing like they did last night and their season will end in early November.

Elizabethton had more penalties than DB had offensive plays.      In one way it was a good close game (14-7) but individually neither team looked very impressive.

Edited by blazer1set
typo

30 minutes ago, timcraw said:

DB cares everything about band and not one thing about football.. that's just how the school is. Drives me crazy. We were down 16 to 13 against asheville at half and after the band performed ALOT of people got up and left. But one question I have is, DB doesn't care about football (only care about band), Betsy lives and breathes football and beat db by 7. What does that really say about where Elizabethton is.

13 minutes ago, Rackattack said:

I will tell you where Elizabethton is we have players that play both ways DB doesn’t we had two costly fumbles inside the 20 twice and at the end of the game we ran the ball down DB throat to seal the win and DB cares about football they are just to ignorant to admit they care as much as we do the difference is Elizabethton kids work their tails off in the weight room and film room and our coaches put the best players on the field and put them in positions to succeed and not fail 

Edited by Rackattack
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rackattack said:

I will tell you where Elizabethton is we have players that play both ways DB doesn’t we had two costly fumbles inside the 20 twice and at the end of the game we ran the ball down DB throat to seal the win and DB cares about football they are just to ignorant to admit they care as much as we do the difference is Elizabethton kids work their tails off in the weight room and film room and our coaches put the best players on the field and put them in positions to succeed and not fail 

punc-tu-a-tion  (the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning)

• Upvote 1