Smoky Bears vs Hardin Valley

CoachBsDUI

7 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Not sure about this one. HVA has been up and down. Mo West will beat ya'll though. East Hamilton will be a decent game as well.

After party in the parking lot. Meet ya there after the game. Drinks on me. You gonna need one after the butt whipping the Bears going to put on the Trojans!!!!

24 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Perhaps but that wont happen vs Mo West

I think it'll be a pretty good game I don't know much about  the Morristown teams though. I wish we (mcminn county) would play more teams north of Knoxville.  I've wanted to see mcminn play sevierville, Bristol tn, Morristown west, Jefferson County for awhile  but they hardly will travel that far anymore.  

Just now, RichyRich said:

I think it'll be a pretty good game I don't know much about  the Morristown teams though. I wish we (mcminn county) would play more teams north of Knoxville.  I've wanted to see mcminn play sevierville, Bristol tn, Morristown west, Jefferson County for awhile  but they hardly will travel that far anymore.  

Stay playing Knox area teams and it will help you in the playoffs, might hurt your reg season record though. North East TN is so bad minus a few teams. Both 6a and 5a upper east tn teams normally get swept by the knox area region they draw.