Gordonsville vs Bledsoe Co

TheBlueprint

49 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

Since when does where a kid live in an open zoned county matter? What matters is where said kid went to school. And in her case, she went to Gordonsville 

It doesn't matter. It seems them big Ole Mean Tigers with all them gold balls get their feeling hurt awful easy when they are called on something. You have been saying Carthage the whole thread, but now, the answer is Carthage, and you can't say it LOL..

5 minutes ago, Reynard said:

It doesn't matter. It seems them big Ole Mean Tigers with all them gold balls get their feeling hurt awful easy when they are called on something. You have been saying Carthage the whole thread, but now, the answer is Carthage, and you can't say it LOL..

My feelings aren’t hurt one bit. Honestly had no idea where she lived but by what you were saying, I assumed she lived in Carthage. However, I still don’t see the relevance in where a kid lived in an open zone county. She went to and played golf at GHS and that’s the fact of the matter?

20 hours ago, TheBlueprint said:

You guys can have that game at the start of the year

We will take the 2 gold balls we have in the trophy case

Only thing with gold in it you will ever see is your logo

And that’s the saddest part. You have to look at those gold balls, hold ‘em tight when you sleep at night, just to make yourself feel better that you’re an annual whipping post to a team that wears gold lol

3 minutes ago, OleSmoky said:

And that’s the saddest part. You have to look at those gold balls, hold ‘em tight when you sleep at night, just to make yourself feel better that you’re an annual whipping post to a team that wears gold lol

Like I said earlier on this thread, I would trade that game at the beginning of the year to win a state title any day of the week