fayetteville hosts ncs

City223

1 hour ago, LCAlumni4 said:

If you call throwing screens jet sweeps and seam routes and running the ball let sideline to right sideline solid I highly doubt that for a coaching staff

coaching staff or offensive coordinator? those are 2 different things. i agree this team would be a lot better if the offense performed better but calling out the whole coaching stuff for strictly offense doesn’t make sense

1 hour ago, LCAlumni4 said:

If you call throwing screens jet sweeps and seam routes and running the ball let sideline to right sideline solid I highly doubt that for a coaching staff

If your line can only block that long, then yes, that’s solid. They graduated a lot from the offensive line and this group needs some time to develop. You help your QB out by throwing quick stuff to your speedy playmakers. Not everyone can be as good as that vaunted LC team this year that had that huge upset win over Richland 

44 minutes ago, Snowballschance said:

If your line can only block that long, then yes, that’s solid. They graduated a lot from the offensive line and this group needs some time to develop. You help your QB out by throwing quick stuff to your speedy playmakers. Not everyone can be as good as that vaunted LC team this year that had that huge upset win over Richland 

Your right I been saying they want adapt at all. Every team they have played has played cover 3 man against them and no crossing routes no nothing and there running cover 3 man and they haven't did that at all the past couple yrs you can't do that with a bunch of newcomers and run them to death.

23 minutes ago, LCAlumni4 said:

Your right I been saying they want adapt at all. Every team they have played has played cover 3 man against them and no crossing routes no nothing and there running cover 3 man and they haven't did that at all the past couple yrs you can't do that with a bunch of newcomers and run them to death.

Hard to run crossing routes with no o- line to block. Those routes take time to develop. This team has to run the ball, control the clock and play defense and play the field position game to win. Atlwast right now while the offensive line develops.