Waverly Vs. Loretto

FastEddieDavis

20 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I know the flood was terrible and affected a lot of people but I hoped it washed those awful visitor bleachers all the way to New Johnsonville!

The field is now hard as a rock and has huge flat spots for lack of a better description  on it all the while the "bleachers" and I call them that loosely remain. 

I work there and was actually in the flood. The community as a whole are great folks who have rallied around one another after that tragedy. All though i live in Camden and have for a long time I am from neither place. They have many bridges still out, schools needing to be built and those are just a few things they have to spend money on before the field and its lack of visitors seating can or even should be addressed. I do understand your concern but they have far greater concerns.

Waverly Strong!

Edited by Beagle

It was a very good game for 39 minutes. Never seen 3 consecutive holding penalties with 2 being tds and 3rd a long first down all called back and still scored a td on the drive. Good luck the rest of the way. 2 Mr Football candidates fall victim to the Stangs! Great players! Great teams!' The ride was definitely a long one, especially after being in Murfreesboro a few hours earlier watching the Lady Mustangs take their 3rd State Runner-Up in 4 years, but you know something? It was one of the most enjoyable long rides ever. 

Btw.....how ever funding is raised for helicopter, light show, fireworks,  etc.......which are all nice.....but reckon could invest in a port-a-potty or something? Not many options when gotta let refs break in front of the long line. Just a suggestion.  No biggie. 

Edited by Uknow
Double comment

On 10/21/2023 at 7:31 PM, FastEddieDavis said:

Good lord, I got your cheese!

Maybe you'll get another chance to play them again so you can prove to everyone in the state that Waverly is the greatest and Loretto is the worst & lucky to have won any games this season.  I'd definitely love to come to a game and collect "my cheese" from you if that does indeed happen.  

31 minutes ago, Uknow said:

Btw.....how ever funding is raised for helicopter, light show, fireworks,  etc.......which are all nice.....but reckon could invest in a port-a-potty or something? Not many options when gotta let refs break in front of the long line. Just a suggestion.  No biggie. 

Not trying to offend anyone......just got an old man bladder. Didn't even read previously posted comments of people getting offended, before posting my lack of bathroom problems. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Maybe you'll get another chance to play them again so you can prove to everyone in the state that Waverly is the greatest and Loretto is the worst & lucky to have won any games this season.  I'd definitely love to come to a game and collect "my cheese" from you if that does indeed happen.  

Might bite off more cheese than you can eat :mrgreen:

3 minutes ago, Uknow said:

Not trying to offend anyone......just got an old man bladder. Didn't even read previously posted comments of people getting offended, before posting my lack of bathroom problems. Sorry.

Just do yourself a favor and admit that Loretto is lucky to have ever been in the game and that you should have felt blessed just to be allowed to walk inside the gates at Ray Hampton Stadium.  Loretto should just stop playing boys football after last week because I don't know if they'll ever accomplish another feat of that magnitude ever again.  

4 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Just do yourself a favor and admit that Loretto is lucky to have ever been in the game and that you should have felt blessed just to be allowed to walk inside the gates at Ray Hampton Stadium.  Loretto should just stop playing boys football after last week because I don't know if they'll ever accomplish another feat of that magnitude ever again.  

I remember when I was 3

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1