GP @ Pigeon Forge

ThinkFastRunFast

10 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

Well a quick recap of Sevier County.  Seymour (0-8 enough said), PF (1-7 enough said), Sevier County (8-1, but moved regions to dodge competition), Northview (6-2, 6-0 against teams with 12 total wins, 0-2 against a decent and a good team). 

Yes!!! Watered down and 21-19 overall. Would rather pay for gas than bust their *#*. Just going through the motions in these parts. New weight rooms everywhere and players rocking dad bods. Whew…makes me thirsty just thinking about it. 

7 minutes ago, CoachBsDUI said:

Wasn’t trying to fat shame anyone. Hope I didn’t hurt your feelings. 

You are good. Gatlinburg Highlanders will win this game by a bunch of points over Pigeon Forge Tigers. Gatlinburg Highlander coach likes to do selfies more than I have seen. He will do a lot of them after this dominant victory tonight.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

30 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

You are good. Gatlinburg Highlanders will win this game by a bunch of points over Pigeon Forge Tigers. Gatlinburg Highlander coach likes to do selfies more than I have seen. He will do a lot of them after this dominant victory tonight.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Think he’s got his resume up to date? Losing a lot this year, and known for moving and selfies.