As D2A stands now

ReitzFan

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Yep! Well I got the #1 spot right. Gonna have to look at that DCA NCS game, that was a surprise (clearly by my statement).

Congrats to TCA on a good win last night.

DCA has had so many injuries that it’s been tough but offensively they are a really really good team. Losing middle Tennessees statistically leading WR (great CB) week 6 was a big blow to them but Coach Wade finds a way to make it work. Sneed didn’t even play TE last night either so to me that makes it even more impressive. 

To be fair NCS had some really bad breaks go against them and they were missing some of their best players too. NCS is a good team. Nobody will be happy about playing them in the playoffs. 

JCS losing Mr Football obviously changed that game. Hate it for the kid and his team. Looks like TCA will likely get to see NCS and Curtis in the 2nd round if the bracket I was sent is correct? 

2 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

DCA has had so many injuries that it’s been tough but offensively they are a really really good team. Losing middle Tennessees statistically leading WR (great CB) week 6 was a big blow to them but Coach Wade finds a way to make it work. Sneed didn’t even play TE last night either so to me that makes it even more impressive. 

To be fair NCS had some really bad breaks go against them and they were missing some of their best players too. NCS is a good team. Nobody will be happy about playing them in the playoffs. 

JCS losing Mr Football obviously changed that game. Hate it for the kid and his team. Looks like TCA will likely get to see NCS and Curtis in the 2nd round if the bracket I was sent is correct? 

Yes, you are right. Nashville Christian would play TCA in the second round and Jackson Christian will likely play Columbia Academy in the second round also. Also, is DCA's receiver done for the year or will he be back for the playoffs?

11 minutes ago, cdawg23 said:

Yes, you are right. Nashville Christian would play TCA in the second round and Jackson Christian will likely play Columbia Academy in the second round also. Also, is DCA's receiver done for the year or will he be back for the playoffs?

Oh ok. I wasn’t sure about the brackets. Thank you. I’ve heard he’s done for the season. He’s a super talented kid and IMO will play DB in college. I’ve heard MTSU is the leader but who knows about those things? He’s a Jr anyway so time will tell. Having 3/4 of their DBs either out or hurt over 1/2 the season has been tough. None of that matters though because everybody has kids injured and banged up. It’s playoff time so we will see who peaks at the right time. A few plays can mean the difference in a win or loss. 

The hunted teams have all the pressure on them. MTCS, FCS, CA are all being hunted by teams that want a chance to knock them off. They are all in the mix of favorites to win the gold ball IMO. With JCS losing Mr Football Mosley they aren’t close to being as good offensively and from what I saw on NFHS vs Goodpasture he was a good DB as well. 

1 hour ago, Playerscoach said:

I think NCS is on the other side of the bracket since they are #4 middle? Grace is the #3 middle.

50 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Oh ok. I wasn’t sure about the brackets. Thank you. I’ve heard he’s done for the season. He’s a super talented kid and IMO will play DB in college. I’ve heard MTSU is the leader but who knows about those things? He’s a Jr anyway so time will tell. Having 3/4 of their DBs either out or hurt over 1/2 the season has been tough. None of that matters though because everybody has kids injured and banged up. It’s playoff time so we will see who peaks at the right time. A few plays can mean the difference in a win or loss. 

The hunted teams have all the pressure on them. MTCS, FCS, CA are all being hunted by teams that want a chance to knock them off. They are all in the mix of favorites to win the gold ball IMO. With JCS losing Mr Football Mosley they aren’t close to being as good offensively and from what I saw on NFHS vs Goodpasture he was a good DB as well. 

No problem. That sucks that he is done for the season, he is a really good player and I agree will definitely play in college. Did DCA just play well without their good players or is Nashville Christian just not that good? 

And yeah, I think it will be interesting. If Mosley is done, I think that really hurts JCS. I think there are four or five teams that all have a chance to win it and it should be pretty exciting.

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I think NCS is on the other side of the bracket since they are #4 middle? Grace is the #3 middle.

NCS is 3 and GCA is 4, so NCS would play PCA and then Trinity, and Grace would play FACS and then MTCS. I'm not completely sure what the tiebreaker was that got DCA 2 NCS 3 and GCA 4 but that is what the brackets say.