Gordonsville/Clay County. R4-1A Championship

TheBlueprint

24 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

I’m as big of a Gordonsville Tiger fan than anybody but I’m also a realist and we have no chance. We will have to play the game our our lives to even keep it close I’m sure.

And I can think of a few years it’s been pretty easy for guys to beat us. And this year will be included in that. Mark my words. 

Easy Mr BP.I didn't give Gords any chance to beat SP last year but guess what.SP does not play the toughest teams in the state.I have watched SP on NFHS a few games.They looked good but who wouldn't look good beating somebody by 60.I'm not saying Gords wil win but I wouldnt count them out.They broke me from that last year.

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Easy Mr BP.I didn't give Gords any chance to beat SP last year but guess what.SP does not play the toughest teams in the state.I have watched SP on NFHS a few games.They looked good but who wouldn't look good beating somebody by 60.I'm not saying Gords wil win but I wouldnt count them out.They broke me from that last year.

Oh Jeremiah. I know we are sworn enemies and we like to argue about the Tigers and Owls, but my Tigers will be no match for the Pirates from South Pittsburg in 2023. You all heard it here first. I’m calling running clock. If we make it to round 3, I will be on my couch listening on the radio. This will be the first time I haven’t made the trip south in many matchups between us