Greeneville at Elizabethton

BarneySox2007

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

First things first show me where I said the Quillen Family is running the football team? (Because i don't believe they are)  #12 is the best player on the team and can argue he is the best on the field no matter the team.  Greeneville does get their best player the ball but you have to spread it around more than handing it off to #12 25-35 times a game or you are to one dimensional and good TEAM will key in you and beat you.  Not to mention his likely hood of getting hurt goes up and we need him to stay healthy if we are going to make any run in the play-offs.  It's a high school QB man do you think he has ment to over throw people or going to make every throw look easy like Cade?  I've also seen him hit some nice long balls along the way and has thrown for over a 1,000 yards in 7 games work.  I've already commented on the Alcoa INT and said he should have thrown it away but shouldn't have been in that situation doing a what Greeneville likes to call the Beef Power Pass from our own one yard line.  Lets see how you would do rolling out in you own end zone with Alcoa breathing down your neck and trying to not take a safety.  The system Greeneville uses no one could be a drop back passer.  The kid is 7-0 as starter so seems like he has been doing ok

He’s thrown for a thousand yards and I bet his average completion is around 7 yards he is not an accurate deep ball passer that is just facts…. And when you say spread the ball around we ATTEMPT to do that every game .. (if you watch as much as you say you’d see that) … and you just totally deflected where I said Greeneville ran that same play against DB on the 1 yard line and completed it to the DESIGNED receiver for a 20 yard gain ….. it’s just facts that the kid doesn’t have it to play QB so when your coaching a team in this situation you RUN THE BALL …. And don’t say you can’t win that way cause greeneville been winning that way since 2009 … even with Cade he wasn’t just chucking the ball downfield every play they ran bubble screens the majority of there passing scheme 

For every deep ball he completed in that 1:30 I can show you 1:30 worth of clips where he is either over throwing a wide open receiver …. Throwing it to the other team (potentially getting it pick 6’ed) or taking a terrible sack where he could’ve thrown the ball away … so let’s save the highlight reeels for the Christmas and birthday parties 

Just now, ChickenLittle11 said:
12 minutes ago, Swipes said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2LNfcs

First 1:30 he made some nice downfield throws

For every deep ball he completed in that 1:30 I can show you 1:30 worth of clips where he is either over throwing a wide open receiver …. Throwing it to the other team (potentially getting it pick 6’ed) or taking a terrible sack where he could’ve thrown the ball away … so let’s save the highlight reeels for the Christmas and birthday parties 

2 minutes ago, ChickenLittle11 said:

He’s thrown for a thousand yards and I bet his average completion is around 7 yards he is not an accurate deep ball passer that is just facts…. And when you say spread the ball around we ATTEMPT to do that every game .. (if you watch as much as you say you’d see that) … and you just totally deflected where I said Greeneville ran that same play against DB on the 1 yard line and completed it to the DESIGNED receiver for a 20 yard gain ….. it’s just facts that the kid doesn’t have it to play QB so when your coaching a team in this situation you RUN THE BALL …. And don’t say you can’t win that way cause greeneville been winning that way since 2009 … even with Cade he wasn’t just chucking the ball downfield every play they ran bubble screens the majority of there passing scheme 

It's actually over 15 yards if you want to look at yards and how many completions he has had. (Greeneville has their stats for each game online with twitter.). Whatever you say, I wouldn't call handing the ball off 25-35 times a game spreading it around.  I did if you would read my reply to the DB game comment you put in a different post.  I hate to break it to you but this team isn't 2010, 2011,2017,or 2018 Greeneville team that you can just line up the ball and run it down people throat and even tell them where you were running it.  Those Oline were nasty, fast, and big.  We don't have Names like Hite, Goddard, or Albright that were all 6 ft or taller and over 200lbs playing in the trips game and throwing people around on the outside.  If you think that your delusional. Ballard mixed it up more than what we are currently doing

21 minutes ago, Swipes said:

First things first show me where I said the Quillen Family is running the football team? (Because i don't believe they are)  #12 is the best player on the team and can argue he is the best on the field no matter the team.  Greeneville does get their best player the ball but you have to spread it around more than handing it off to #12 25-35 times a game or you are to one dimensional and good TEAM will key in you and beat you.  Not to mention his likely hood of getting hurt goes up and we need him to stay healthy if we are going to make any run in the play-offs.  It's a high school QB man do you think he has ment to over throw people or going to make every throw look easy like Cade?  I've also seen him hit some nice long balls along the way and has thrown for over a 1,000 yards in 7 games work.  I've already commented on the Alcoa INT and said he should have thrown it away but shouldn't have been in that situation doing a what Greeneville likes to call the Beef Power Pass from our own one yard line.  Lets see how you would do rolling out in you own end zone with Alcoa breathing down your neck and trying to not take a safety.  The system Greeneville uses no one could be a drop back passer.  The kid is 7-0 as starter so seems like he has been doing ok

Ain't gonna matter if the Devils keep losing players random testing got several!!!

1 minute ago, ChickenLittle11 said:

You said "Show me the evidence that QB you’re talking about can throw the ball downfield?"  I showed you and never said that every deep ball he has thrown has been a good throw.  Just that he can and has before.  He has 3 int's on the year and 7-0 and all we hear about is so called Greene Devil fans ###### and moan

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It's actually over 15 yards if you want to look at yards and how many completions he has had. (Greeneville has their stats for each game online with twitter.). Whatever you say, I wouldn't call handing the ball off 25-35 times a game spreading it around.  I did if you would read my reply to the DB game comment you put in a different post.  I hate to break it to you but this team isn't 2010, 2011,2017,or 2018 Greeneville team that you can just line up the ball and run it down people throat and even tell them where you were running it.  Those Oline were nasty, fast, and big.  We don't have Names like Hite, Goddard, or Albright that were all 6 ft or taller and over 200lbs playing in the trips game and throwing people around on the outside.  If you think that your delusional. Ballard mixed it up more than what we are currently doing

There is a stat called air yards and it’s not calculated like that… second off Ballard mixed up his play calls cause he COULD mix them up … he had turkey legs with mashed potatoes and gravy with Mac & cheese on the table … this team is a turkey leg no seasoning and store bought tators with a side of chicken salad with fruit in it… there’s not much you can do with it …. Play DEFENSE ….RUN THE BALL and when they creep up hit them over the top AND DONT OVERTHROW IT. That’s all we are asking for 

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

You said "Show me the evidence that QB you’re talking about can throw the ball downfield?"  I showed you and never said that every deep ball he has thrown has been a good throw.  Just that he can and has before.  He has 3 int's on the year and 7-0 and all we hear about is so called Greene Devil fans ###### and moan

You showed me 5 good deep balls and we play 10 games ….. how many down field attempts has he had on season?? That ain’t gonna average out to a good number boss ….. I’m just calling a spade a spade the kid needs to be a game manager and hit the deep ball when it presents itself and everything will be good ….. and stop boasting about being 7-0 in this region I can get a couple 40 yr old men that could go out there and beat Grainger and Cherokee … and 2 games got canceled so stop it with that nonsense 

4 minutes ago, ChickenLittle11 said:

There is a stat called air yards and it’s not calculated like that… second off Ballard mixed up his play calls cause he COULD mix them up … he had turkey legs with mashed potatoes and gravy with Mac & cheese on the table … this team is a turkey leg no seasoning and store bought tators with a side of chicken salad with fruit in it… there’s not much you can do with it …. Play DEFENSE ….RUN THE BALL and when they creep up hit them over the top AND DONT OVERTHROW IT. That’s all we are asking for 

Stop trying to change what you said.  You said "I bet his average completion is around 7 yards" which isn't true and now it's air yards. Ballard ran maybe 10 plays most of the year in 17 and 18 and could have ran just 4 or 5.  When you aren't dominate like those team you have to think outside the box and mix it up even more.  I just haven't seen us do it.  The D will keep us in every game but don't believe you strategy of RUN the Ball (Which we have but don't see us running it all the time against a good team) and just hitting over the top will work against some great teams in the play-offs we will see. 

10 minutes ago, ChickenLittle11 said:

You showed me 5 good deep balls and we play 10 games ….. how many down field attempts has he had on season?? That ain’t gonna average out to a good number boss ….. I’m just calling a spade a spade the kid needs to be a game manager and hit the deep ball when it presents itself and everything will be good ….. and stop boasting about being 7-0 in this region I can get a couple 40 yr old men that could go out there and beat Grainger and Cherokee … and 2 games got canceled so stop it with that nonsense 

We have played 7 games and the stats i have given are from those the Alcoa and DB game don't count and why those numbers didn't get posted on Greeneville Stats Twitter.  I don't have a clue how many downfield throws we have thrown all year but know we have ran a lot of screen and slants also.  I agree with being a game manager but think the coaches are doing what they think is best and will leave it up to them. Wow way to just put down every player that has put in the Greene that plays in the conference since the TSSAA went to 6 classifications just because it wasn't the old IMAC