Watertown @ MCminn central

biggest

I believe this game depends on if Watertown can get pressure on the qb enough to affect his passing lanes! Not sure we can hold up on the back end. McMinn will score points, the question is can Watertown score more.  These teams  look equal so whoever makes the least mistakes win. 

Give us some of the top places to eat.

4 hours ago, biggest said:

I believe this game depends on if Watertown can get pressure on the qb enough to affect his passing lanes! Not sure we can hold up on the back end. McMinn will score points, the question is can Watertown score more.  These teams  look equal so whoever makes the least mistakes win. 

What type foods do you like? 

Screenshot_20231102_042341_Google.thumb.jpg.8a66c2f708c0e3823e2593299ead0119.jpgMy favorite place to eat in my area is Michael's casual dining.

They have one of these a few miles off of exit 52 if your going down 75 or there is one also located closer to where you are headed in Etowah. Steak and Chicken meal is worth it every time :thumb:

Edited by Yeti
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, biggest said:

Watertown Tigers will not be able to mercy rule McMinn Chargers in this game. I guarantee it will not happen. McMinn Chargers are a good enough team to not get mercy ruled by Watertown Tigers. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

13 hours ago, biggest said:

Just make sure they got 2 cooks because @H2Omanand I might make one quit.

Lots of franchised restaurants at exit 49 (which is Hwy. 30 that will take you to Etowah and McMinn Central).  Anything from a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday, Applebees, Western Sizzlin, Buddy's BBQ, to a plethora of fast food burger, taco, pizza places. There's a Japanese place and an all you can eat Chinese place.  There's a great Mexican place near the exit that fixes some awesome wings, and there's a couple other very good Mexican places too. Michael's (already mentioned by Yeti) has some excellent meals. One of my favorites is the Gondolier - they have very good pizza and food.... and an all you can eat salad bar, Greek and Italian sandwiches and plates. 
Etowah has a couple of good eateries too, but Athens has a much larger selection.

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Lots of franchised restaurants at exit 49 (which is Hwy. 30 that will take you to Etowah and McMinn Central).  Anything from a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday, Applebees, Western Sizzlin, Buddy's BBQ, to a plethora of fast food burger, taco, pizza places. There's a Japanese place and an all you can eat Chinese place.  There's a great Mexican place near the exit that fixes some awesome wings, and there's a couple other very good Mexican places too. Michael's (already mentioned by Yeti) has some excellent meals. One of my favorites is the Gondolier - they have very good pizza and food.... and an all you can eat salad bar, Greek and Italian sandwiches and plates. 
Etowah has a couple of good eateries too, but Athens has a much larger selection.

I don't know if my stomach can take chinese before a game, but if y'all got good bathrooms then it my be worth a shot. How far is Gondolier from the stadium?