Watertown @ MCminn central

biggest

1 minute ago, blitzinbuc said:

Yes I do, but I'm basing that on the assumption Central has Harbison healthy enough to play.  He's a weapon.
Central has a good coaching staff and I believe they'll figure a way to shore up the defense to slow down Watertown's running game just enough for their offense to outscore Watertown. It's no secret that Central's defense against the run has been pretty abysmal the last several games, but since their loss to Meigs they've outscored their opponents enough to win them all - except for the total defensive collapse at Chatt Central. Central found a way to beat a pretty solid Kingston team, so the potential is there.  
As a coach, you can only deal with the talent at hand, but you can change and scheme things to get the max out of that talent.  I have no clue about Watertown's ability to successfully pass the ball, but my initial thinking as a coach I'd probably stack the box to stop the run and challenge them to beat me passing.    

I was told his knee got taken out last night unfortunately, and it was swollen up real bad. 

Just now, Yeti said:

I was told his knee got taken out last night unfortunately, and it was swollen up real bad. 

A Central fan mentioned he was on crutches and his foot was in a boot, but nothing was broke..... so I assumed it was ankle related.  I doubt if any more information will be available, which I understand.   

1 hour ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

We winning Friday. Our freshman QB is the real deal and enough said about our defense. Purple swarm is in full effect. Look at what we did to Community. Looking forward to the trip. Any good eating establishments in Athens?

Watertown Tigers will not mercy rule McMinn Chargers. I guarantee it will not happen. Do you want to bet about it?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

We winning Friday. Our freshman QB is the real deal and enough said about our defense. Purple swarm is in full effect. Look at what we did to Community. Looking forward to the trip. Any good eating establishments in Athens?

I wouldn't be bragging about what Watertown did to Community. They're just one of many teams that dominated them.
There are lots of great eating places in Athens. 

• Like 1