MARSHALL COUNTY HOSTING JACKSON NORTHSIDE

Chiledeme

7 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

ROUND 1!!!

Region 5 #2 hosting region 6 #3. Marshall should be the favorite by the numbers , wins, rankings and all that jazz. I know nothing about JNSHS. Can some of you West TN gurus help me out??? 

Opinions???

They run a lot of nontraditional formations. They have good speed at WR, y’all should be fine

8 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

ROUND 1!!!

Region 5 #2 hosting region 6 #3. Marshall should be the favorite by the numbers , wins, rankings and all that jazz. I know nothing about JNSHS. Can some of you West TN gurus help me out??? 

Opinions???

JNSHS has some good athletes and speed. They have the potential to hang around and out-athlete most of their opponents. They have a TN commit at WR but I can't remember his number. I think he's pretty good but they're not always great at getting the ball in his hands. If MC can force mistakes and keep the pressure on JNSHS they won't have any issue getting the win. 

Edited by JackTheCripper

IMO they are very predictable on offense. They run a lot of screens to the boundary, they have good size and good athletes, but they struggle to truly use them all the time. It's Coach Lowes first year at North Side, before that at Fayette Ware and Bolivar I do not believe that he has ever won a playoff game at any stop as HC. I do not know much about Marshall County but I think they will be alright. Chester County played very basic and sound defense and held NS to 7 points Friday night.

Don't let the 4-6 record from North Side to fool anybody, they haven't defeated a superior opponent. I don't think North Side is being utilized correctly offensively, I do believe they're lacking a QB that can throw the ball down field effectively. Can't score against good competition. The Indians will probably need to get to 35 to have a shot in this game. Unfortunately, I just don't see it. Marshall County appears to score a lot. I like the Tigers, 49-7.