Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

Landers 34 NG 22 final.  Defensive slugfest from the start.  We won the game by getting in transition at certain moments and NG ran out of gas

Defensively, the 2 best teams. I don’t think NG ran out of gas, rusty and shots wouldn’t fall. Clands shots fell in the 4th to pull off the win. Both teams have always given a good game to watch. The 2 kids that stood out tonight was NGs defensive powerhouse in the paint, 35, that girls got some moves on offense to go with it. Clands shooter, 4, she landed some 3s at good timing to give momentum to her whole team. NG had some hustlers on defense from 1 & 3 as well. The game could have honestly went either way if shots would have been falling on both ends. 

14 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I do not think Cloudland Female Landers could beat Bearden Female Bulldogs in basketball. Bearden Female Bulldogs would probably mercy rule Cloudland Female Landers this season. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Well I guess its a good thing they're not in 1A :smile:

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Well I guess its a good thing they're not in 1A :smile:

Bearden Female Bulldogs are a different breed. They would mercy rule Cloudland Female Landers by 30 or more points. Cloudland Female Landers just could not keep up with Bearden Female Bulldogs. Bearden Female Bulldogs are just too good to let it happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Nice win for Matt and the girls. Probably the 1st of 4 matchups unless district 2 surprises me. 

Only team I'm wary of right now is Washburn.  Cosby took a hit when their top scorer quit.  But if it's 4 matchups only the last one will really matter.  These girls really want to host a sectional 

Edited by THE KING

4 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bearden Female Bulldogs are a different breed. They would mercy rule Cloudland Female Landers by 30 or more points. Cloudland Female Landers just could not keep up with Bearden Female Bulldogs. Bearden Female Bulldogs are just too good to let it happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I'm not so sure about that.... they only beat Dobyns-Bennett by 10 and that 5* was pretty well shut down for that game by the Lady Indian defense.