Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

I figured I'd start the season with a new thread title so JC, unicoi, and elizabethton posters can join in the chat along with us landers, creekers, huskies, and bulldogs.  First official practice is tomorrow.  We scrimmage at west greene on the 7th and against Pickett at heritage on the 11th.  Hope everyone is as excited as I am about the new season.  The lady landers will have a few new faces on the floor to start the season. 

22 hours ago, THE KING said:

I figured I'd start the season with a new thread title so JC, unicoi, and elizabethton posters can join in the chat along with us landers, creekers, huskies, and bulldogs.  First official practice is tomorrow.  We scrimmage at west greene on the 7th and against Pickett at heritage on the 11th.  Hope everyone is as excited as I am about the new season.  The lady landers will have a few new faces on the floor to start the season. 

Good luck to your team brother. Always enjoy your posts. Hope y'all do good. Cloudland is your team right??

Edited by pioneer42

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yes it is and thank you.  Good luck to Gibson County as well

Thank you brother We will battle every game as we have always and hope for the best. All you can do. Heupel said it best for TN one day is you play every possesion like it is zero zero the whole game and see what happens. 

Edited by pioneer42

Absolutely.  My girls are sophomores this year.  One of them started during summer camps and scored over a hundred points.  She'll see a lot of action early on as well as a talented freshman we have at guard.  We had our star senior get released today after tearing her acl back in January so things are looking up on the Mountain.  I look to make a run at state if everything holds together 

On 11/1/2023 at 8:44 PM, THE KING said:

Absolutely.  My girls are sophomores this year.  One of them started during summer camps and scored over a hundred points.  She'll see a lot of action early on as well as a talented freshman we have at guard.  We had our star senior get released today after tearing her acl back in January so things are looking up on the Mountain.  I look to make a run at state if everything holds together 

Sounds like the lady Landers are loaded for bear,should have a very good season,and maybe a glass house visit 

On 11/1/2023 at 8:44 PM, THE KING said:

Oh yeah forgot hope your girls have a great and injury free season 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Yall are due some good luck on the injury front. Fingers crossed for that to happen 

I should be going live at west greene Tuesday if you want to watch.  Sahara is going to play.  I'm excited to see Sahara, Regan, and makinna on the floor together.  This team will play fast.  This will be the most athletic group we've had.

On 11/1/2023 at 7:44 PM, THE KING said:

Good luck again. Hope that happens for y'all. I was very fortunate to have a girl in my household to win a Good Ball in 2019. The joy that that brings is something else.