Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

8 hours ago, Rackattack said:

After watching film on Anderson county this is my take. QB edge Anderson,O-line edge Anderson,running back edge cyclones they have 3,receivers edge cyclones pick your poison there,special teams edge cyclones,line backers and d-line push,secondary edge cyclones going to be a great game

Their kicker consistently puts the ball in the end zone. Starting field position can play a part in this game too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tab said:

They have to say that because they are playing on the road. If they would have beaten Greeneville and had every game at home they would have said it is so good to be playing at home and having teams have to beat us here.

I have to respectfully disagree, this team plays extremely well on the road and the road crowd provides good support.  AC is loaded and only getting better, but I believe our boys will be ready and get a big win on the road! 

29 minutes ago, Tab said:

No way there will be a lot of Elizabethton fans at Anderson. They didn’t show up Friday for a home game. Plus band won’t be performing. Plus band people had to travel this weekend. Plus it is suppose to be chilly and some rain.

Idk why you keep jumping on the threads of Betsy we don’t need your two sense anyway 

Both teams are battle tested. I think Anderson county has a little of a slight edge in that category though when it comes to strength. Fewest penalties,and winning at the line of scrimmage will what determines the outcome of this game. Slagle will have to play above par and the line will have to win in the trenches. Take away the big plays from AC and win up front.

Elizabethton - 20

Anderson County - 17