Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol look how quick to were to save face..

Is it just natural for you to troll. This has nothing to do with saving face. Both programs have a respect for one another. That’s what happens when two good programs play one another year after year, but you wouldn’t know anything about that with that Charmin schedule. 

1 hour ago, Dboggie said:

If beech wins this week I think they easily handle hc in Paris. They let the fist one slip away and coming off a big win down in Memphis I bet the beat HC by 14. But gotta win the sw game first

Slip away huh. They got beat. It’s ok if minimizing what HC did to your boys if it helps you sleep at night. Safe travels on that looong ride to Memphis. :roflol:

42 minutes ago, RollRed123 said:

Slip away huh. They got beat. It’s ok if minimizing what HC did to your boys if it helps you sleep at night. Safe travels on that looong ride to Memphis. :roflol:

Yeah slip away when you gotta go in the bag of tricks to win on the last play of the game. If beech had the ball second in ot they win it. Not taking anything away from hc. But when you’re up 14 at one point then lose yeah you let it slip away 

10 minutes ago, Dboggie said:

Yeah slip away when you gotta go in the bag of tricks to win on the last play of the game. If beech had the ball second in ot they win it. Not taking anything away from hc. But when you’re up 14 at one point then lose yeah you let it slip away 

So what I’m hearing you’re looking past Southwind. Gonna go there and handle business   Then travel to Henry county and beat the big RED at home by 14. You surely also read the part about HC in its 3rd road game when they got to beech. And you being a super fan and all knows y’all were on a bye week with pretty much 2 weeks to get ready.  Why do I keep wasting my time. Worry about the one in front of you. Then we can chat further if we make it to a HENRY COUNTY/beech thread. 

4 hours ago, eers said:

Is it just natural for you to troll. This has nothing to do with saving face. Both programs have a respect for one another. That’s what happens when two good programs play one another year after year, but you wouldn’t know anything about that with that Charmin schedule. 

The Poor hunters lane talent that goes to beech every year from the goodlettsville area… has me thinking… what could have been with the Warriors.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 hour ago, RollRed123 said:

So what I’m hearing you’re looking past Southwind. Gonna go there and handle business   Then travel to Henry county and beat the big RED at home by 14. You surely also read the part about HC in its 3rd road game when they got to beech. And you being a super fan and all knows y’all were on a bye week with pretty much 2 weeks to get ready.  Why do I keep wasting my time. Worry about the one in front of you. Then we can chat further if we make it to a HENRY COUNTY/beech thread. 

No guys stop, Eers is having a meltdown. How dare Beech deal with any scrutiny or have any negative reflection at that..

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No guys stop, Eers is having a meltdown. How dare Beech have any scrutiny or any negative reflection at that..

I assure you, I’m good. Win or lose this week, Beech is fine. We’re in good hands with a great coaching staff, a lot of young talent, and a schedule that makes them better and ready come playoff time. Perhaps you can chat with TP and get that Beech/MJ game on the schedule since he’s been avoiding that at all costs. 

4 minutes ago, eers said:

I assure you, I’m good. Win or lose this week, Beech is fine. We’re in good hands with a great coaching staff, a lot of young talent, and a schedule that makes them better and ready come playoff time. Perhaps you can chat with TP and get that Beech/MJ game on the schedule since he’s been avoiding that at all costs. 

What’s there to avoid, I’d say we had the better or equal quality team 2-3 different years during his tenure. Yeah it’s a shame we can’t see the final result but if you think a grown man is “scared” lol you’ll have to find a new argument.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

31 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

What’s there to avoid, I’d say we had the better or equal quality team 2-3 different years during his tenure. Yeah it’s a shame we can’t see the final result but if you think a grown man is “scared” lol you’ll have to find a new argument.

Scared. Pad the win/loss. Call it what you will. MJ is avoiding Beech and will continue to. There really is no argument. 

11 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Can’t sleep on Southwind 

nobody sleeping on Southwind but have anyone look at there schedule they haven't played anybody all yr. besides that team from Mississippi, that was there closes game. really don't know how that team was. Beech will be the best team they face this Yr. Goodluck to both teams.

8 minutes ago, eers said:

Scared. Pad the win/loss. Call it what you will. MJ is avoiding Beech and will continue to. There really is no argument. 

So it’s mandatory, says Eers, that MJ plays Beech on a yearly basis… lol I miss the games for sure, but no one is scared, nor is it mandatory. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS