RD 2: Tullahoma travels to Page

PercyPeabody

I figured I would at least start a game day thread since no fans are chatting about it nor media members. I'm guessing most don't think there's much to discuss and that it's a foregone conclusion.

Hoping Tullahoma's defense is stout causing several turnovers. Hoping special teams can be consistent and field position can be flipped often with a solid punting game. Hoping the offense can find their footing in the run game and that there can be just enough passing to keep the defense honest. Hope springs eternal. 

Good luck to both squads tonight! 

16 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I figured I would at least start a game day thread since no fans are chatting about it nor media members. I'm guessing most don't think there's much to discuss and that it's a foregone conclusion.

Hoping Tullahoma's defense is stout causing several turnovers. Hoping special teams can be consistent and field position can be flipped often with a solid punting game. Hoping the offense can find their footing in the run game and that there can be just enough passing to keep the defense honest. Hope springs eternal. 

Good luck to both squads tonight! 

Tullahoma Cats will not be able to mercy rule Page Patriots in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Page Patriots are too good for that to happen. I believe Page Patriots will beat Tullahoma Cats decisively in this game. Do you want to bet? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

5 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Tullahoma Cats will not be able to mercy rule Page Patriots in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Page Patriots are too good for that to happen. I believe Page Patriots will beat Tullahoma Cats decisively in this game. Do you want to bet? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

You always guarantee the obvious on every thread you chime in on. Obviously Tullahoma will not mercy rule Page. Your screen name should have been Captain Obvious instead of Guru. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

What's your point spread on this decisive Page victory? We need a point spread from the wise OldGuru.

Page Patriots will win this game by more than 17 points over Tullahoma Wildcats. Page Patriots are too good and will win this game. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I think the Tullahoma defense and special teams will keep this game close for a half. I really think the defense is that good. I think you just have to hope to get to the 2nd half and just see if you can create something. I’m afraid the defense will wear down just like the Shelbyville game unless the offense can get something going. In addition, Tullahoma will need defense/special teams scoring. Hoping for a good game, I’ll be making the trip. Go ‘Cats!

9 minutes ago, CatsAndPats said:

I think the Tullahoma defense and special teams will keep this game close for a half. I really think the defense is that good. I think you just have to hope to get to the 2nd half and just see if you can create something. I’m afraid the defense will wear down just like the Shelbyville game unless the offense can get something going. In addition, Tullahoma will need defense/special teams scoring. Hoping for a good game, I’ll be making the trip. Go ‘Cats!

I totally agree with ya. Keep it close to the half and hope most breaks go your way. 

11 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Page Patriots will win this game by more than 17 points over Tullahoma Wildcats. Page Patriots are too good and will win this game. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Capt, folks are going to be disappointed that read this thread later. You are calling for a big, decisive Page victory and you put the over/under at a measly 17 points??? I thought confident, message approved OldGuru would at least put it at 35. Losing faith in your prognosticating ability? 

This just in...

CaptGuru is predicting a forward pass will take place tonight if anyone would like to place a bet against it. He realizes it's quite the gamble but sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind like a forward pass. I haven't gotten him to approve this message yet. He's still working on the rest of his "locks" of the week. Stay tuned. 

unnamed.png

46 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Capt, folks are going to be disappointed that read this thread later. You are calling for a big, decisive Page victory and you put the over/under at a measly 17 points??? I thought confident, message approved OldGuru would at least put it at 35. Losing faith in your prognosticating ability? 

Page Patriots were not guaranteed to mercy rule Tullahoma Cats in this game. Tullahoma Cats are not a bad team. Tullahoma Cats will be ready to play hard. It will happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.