Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

5 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Thats every High School Announcer ON THE PLANET

No, no.  The younger one is, well, being an azz.  Every penalty against MC is questionable in his view.  When a McKenzie player got hurt soon after the interception just before halftime it shaved 10 seconds off the clock and he actually call that "CHEAP".  I mean, there was not much time on the clock.  There would be no motivation to do something like that on purpose.  I'm watching on NFHS.  Going to different games.  But, why should I have to hear Moore County announcers on NFHS?  So, I muted that punk.

36 minutes ago, Deeper said:

No, no.  The younger one is, well, being an azz.  Every penalty against MC is questionable in his view.  When a McKenzie player got hurt soon after the interception just before halftime it shaved 10 seconds off the clock and he actually call that "CHEAP".  I mean, there was not much time on the clock.  There would be no motivation to do something like that on purpose.  I'm watching on NFHS.  Going to different games.  But, why should I have to hear Moore County announcers on NFHS?  So, I muted that punk.

NFHS needs to always have neutral folks calling the game since they are charging people. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Deeper said:

On NFHS Network, i have seen a kid get ejected for landing a punch and the announcer say it was not his fault. They all act like that.