Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

7 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

As a neutral party, great game! Glad I got to watch it! My two take ways were 1. Dawson was definitely affected by the injury and not the same player we have seen all year. 2. McKenzie played far more physical than when we played them in the first round. 

Why are LC fans on here talking crazy like they won? I’m confused? What was their record and how many playoff games did they have this year?

Hats off McKenzie! I was pulling for MC but you guys earned it!

HEY MISTER LC HAS BEEN BIG DAWGS SINCE THE 60’S BUT TAKE YOUR SHOT NOW BC NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE BACK TO THE ANT PILE FOR ALL YOU PEE WEE PROGRAMS & THE NEXT THREE YEARS AFTER ARE GUARANTEED POWERHOUSES BUT WE HAVE MORE TROPHIES THAN THE POPULATION IN YOUR TOWN SO KEEP LC OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!YA’LL LITTLE PROGRAMS JUST NOW SEEING SUCCESS & YOU TALKING LIKE YALL CREATED A DYNASTY!!!GTFOH!!!!!

10 hours ago, Salem said:

Announcers said #6 had a knee injury and he was wearing a brace. It was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain he wasn't the dynamic runner he has been the last two seasons. Without his running he isn't the same player and Moore County isn't the same team. Anyone saying Moore was exposed or overrated is a troll or not very smart, maybe both. First clue was that he wasn't on kickoff return or punt returns and played sparingly and timidly on defense. Most likely he wouldn't have played at all if this was a regular season game. No one can say how the game would have turned out if he was close to 100% but they were dead even with only a 60-70% Dawson White. 

We all knew these excuses were coming.  Ok McKenzie’s tailback has a bad ac joint sprain but still rushed for 175 yrds, a receiver wearing a club with a broken hand who scored the go ahead touchdown in the first half and also plays on defense,  their best defensive lineman has a bad knee that’s caused him to miss numerous games this season and is even lucky to be playing but was able to cause the fumble on the first MC possession of the game, and their leading tackler has a torn ligament in his shoulder who made plays all night SO please stop with the dang excuses.  Imagine if they were all healthy.  My mustangs got beat last night so  I’m rooting for the rebels for now on out.  Got some family on the team so as long as they are playing, I’ll be rooting them on.  The MC quarterback was scrambling around like he always has.  You got beat so just say you got beat by the better team and move on. 

Edited by TheCountian
  • Upvote 1

So so tired of hearing the MC quarterback must have been hurt because he wasn’t like how he has been in all the other games.  Well, have you ever thought maybe they didn’t play anybody all season and finally had to play a real team with real coaches and they shut him down?  Plus McKenzie has some key injuries themselves.  Quit making excuses and just congratulate McKenzie and move on.  Y’all are making yourselves look bad with the injury excuses.   By the way, McKenzie was flagged over 3X more than MC.  Interesting……

• Sad 1