Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

They have played a good Union City team, an above average McKenzie. A average 4A Obion Central. A average Middle College and a slightly below average Lake County. The rest not very good at all.

UC is legit, McKenzie is legit, Obion 4A & Middle College & Lake Co very Avg….Their schedule no tougher than Moore Co…. Gonna be some great Quarterfinal and Semifinal games played on the West side of bracket to get to Chattanooga….& it ALL goes through Lynchburg ……Good Luck to ALL…..GO RAIDERS!!!!

9 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

UC is legit, McKenzie is legit, Obion 4A & Middle College & Lake Co very Avg….Their schedule no tougher than Moore Co…. Gonna be some great Quarterfinal and Semifinal games played on the West side of bracket to get to Chattanooga….& it ALL goes through Lynchburg ……Good Luck to ALL…..GO RAIDERS!!!!

You and I have different opinions on legit but that's what makes the world go around. I do think Dresden and Union City are good teams however. I think McKenzie is very solid but not what they have been for the last 2 years. I do think Coach Comer is a great coach and he gets the most out of each kid that he coaches. I would never count out a team coached by Wade Comer.

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You and I have different opinions on legit but that's what makes the world go around. I do think Dresden and Union City are good teams however. I think McKenzie is very solid but not what they have been for the last 2 years. I do think Coach Comer is a great coach and he gets the most out of each kid that he coaches. I would never count out a team coached by Wade Comer.

Bored huh??  Basketball not satisfying enough??

37 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Who has Dresden really played???? Come-on share with us ….PLEASE…..

Put Lake County in your region and there an easy 2 seed. Just don't use the word solid schedule when you have played the easiest 1a schedule in the state. Moore County has not played anybody this year that's the caliber of Westview, Mckenzie, and Union City ( and maybe lake county and gleason).

17 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Put Lake County in your region and there an easy 2 seed. Just don't use the word solid schedule when you have played the easiest 1a schedule in the state. Moore County has not played anybody this year that's the caliber of Westview, Mckenzie, and Union City ( and maybe lake county and gleason).

You have your opinions & I have mine…AND you know what they say about OPINIONS…they like A-hole everybody has 1…..All I got to say to ya is GOOD LUCK…..

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

Maybe.