RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

On 11/14/2023 at 8:40 PM, Tornado82 said:

Ok folks this Friday will be a showdown. Dresden brings a great team that is undefeated this year including a 3pt win over Union City. Union City comes in and seems to be hitting their stride now more than ever. Defense is relentless, Offense is not only blasting as usual up the middle but also flying around the edges. Will it be a blow out? NO!!!!!! Does Union City have a sour taste in their mouth over a game they could have won the 1st time? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dresden has home field advantage but Union City fans travel well and this team seems to like playing on the road as their record shows. Both teams respect each other and know that it won’t be an easy win. The road to the Championship runs through this game in my opinion. The fans and the field won’t determine this game only the young men and their determination will decide this game. The new season has started now and both teams are 2-0. Let play some good ole West Tennessee football. 

GO Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN’T GO AS PLANNED HUH!!!KMSL!!!GO ENJOY SOME BASKETBALL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!

• Sad 1

On 11/16/2023 at 10:34 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Me saying that had nothing to do with whether or not they should or shouldn’t be in 2A. It had to do with him insinuating they were purposely reporting false numbers. They have committed no wrong doing. It says something about one’s character to accuse someone with absolutely zero proof. 

I TOLD YOU THEY SHOULD BE IN 2A & THEY GOING TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!!!1A AIN’T & NEVER HAS BEEN EASY CHEESY!!!2A IS AT TIMES SO GO BACK!!!!!

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, FALCONFLYER said:

DIDN’T GO AS PLANNED HUH!!!KMSL!!!GO ENJOY SOME BASKETBALL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!

I have a great idea why don’t you shut the heck up. Take your crack head butt back to your section 8 home. These kids gave their all ever day and things don’t always work out, but one thing I can promise is they will all be successful adults unlike your food stamp buying a##

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

I have a great idea why don’t you shut the heck up. Take your crack head butt back to your section 8 home. These kids gave their all ever day and things don’t always work out, but one thing I can promise is they will all be successful adults unlike your food stamp buying a##

Yea you right & guess that’s why their seasons come up short year after year bc the silver spoons don’t prepare them for adversity & it shows!!!!!

1 minute ago, FALCONFLYER said:

Yea you right & guess that’s why their seasons come up short year after year bc the silver spoons don’t prepare them for adversity & it shows!!!!!

No silver spoons here, they just aren’t the plastic ones like you steal from the Dairy Queen. A better thought shut up your smart mouth or I don’t mind doing it for you. Don’t down kids on this site. 

Just now, Tornado82 said:

No silver spoons here, they just aren’t the plastic ones like you steal from the Dairy Queen. A better thought shut up your smart mouth or I don’t mind doing it for you. Don’t down kids on this site. 

I’m downing your post don’t use that reverse psychology here & ohhhhh you making threats behind a sports platform boi you are one bad man!!!!!kmsl!!!!everybody knows me so bring your insurance papers if you ever try Billy bad***