R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

The refs stay out of this one and ER takes care of business, the score will be flipped this time around, ER had 18 penalties and turned the ball over 5 or 6 times the 1st time they played and only lost by 7, and some people cant understand how anyone could see ER winning LOL!

ER - 14

SC - 7

er can’t play a clean game. it is who they are. every call that is made on them is because they did it end of story. 

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

The refs stay out of this one and ER takes care of business, the score will be flipped this time around, ER had 18 penalties and turned the ball over 5 or 6 times the 1st time they played and only lost by 7, and some people cant understand how anyone could see ER winning LOL!

ER - 14

SC - 7

Smith county is playing on a different level now. I don't think ER has made the same progess, esp at the QB position. 

26 minutes ago, Dboggie said:

And I lot of talk about penalties, and refs staying out of it but weren’t must penalties false starts and holdings? That’s not the refs fault that er likes to hold 

Nope, most were personal fouls. Felt like Marion did get away with a lot. Gotta adopt though when a game is called that way. ER had 2 live ball penalties vs Marion. Vs SC they had a good amount of live ball penalties.

1 minute ago, CCLHL08 said:

I didn’t say he did score. I was replying to someone that said groves can’t run. We all know this is a tall task for ER very tall task. Can ER win absolutely. Will they win a high more than likely not. 

he can run. best i have seen this year. hope we can stop him from scoring again this time