R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

If ER didn’t turn the ball over those 4 times and commit all of those penalties they would have beat SC. ER had plenty of drives stall that reached SC territory. ER led all stats except on the scoreboard. SC was lucky to win the first time, just my honest opinion. It is hard to beat  a team twice, especially one as talented as ER. They have three dudes that will be playing on Saturdays. ER as a team just has to play with more discipline.

23 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I think SC has a hard time winning the state but will go! They did beat East Nashville once last year which proves they have the ability to beat an athletic team but I hear that team had several out and some homecoming involved in the Hole to pull that out. Kinda prove it was true when the playoffs rolled around and that same East team mercy ruled them! LOL again smart move to turn in low enrollment numbers 

Ahhhh, Look the Miniature Mailman. I see you still got that SC envy. I think the last time I heard from you was something about MC /press box/ and handcuffs. LOL.  Being from Whinemore, what would you know about an athletic team? You may have seen one, or thought you seen one, but most teams look athletic against Westy.

Whinemoreland moved down a few years ago, and you know what happened? Nothing, same ole Whinemoreland.      

16 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

If ER didn’t turn the ball over those 4 times and commit all of those penalties they would have beat SC. ER had plenty of drives stall that reached SC territory. ER led all stats except on the scoreboard. SC was lucky to win the first time, just my honest opinion. It is hard to beat  a team twice, especially one as talented as ER. They have three dudes that will be playing on Saturdays. ER as a team just has to play with more discipline.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt on the ground all the time

That's why you play the game

42 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

SC freshman QB has improved, but SC has not faced a pass rush like ER has. SC O-line will have a hard time handling ER athletes and size ER has the best athletes between the 2. If SC still had the QB who went to Beech they would have a better chance at beating ER, and SC would be the favorite to win gold in Chattanooga, but he’s not there anymore, so its ERs to lose.

" but SC has not faced a pass rush like ER has. SC O-line will have a hard time handling ER athletes and size. "

"   If SC still had the QB who went to Beech they would have a better chance at beating ER,"  

Heck of an observation. Can't wait to see this.   Except, I think I already did....Sept. 22nd.   

Since Sept. 22nd, who has SC played? Who has SC beat? A young Forrest team with a losing record, a young Fayetteville team that underperformed all season, a Monterey team at 5-5, a Westmoreland team at 5-5, and a bad Jackson county team. And SC got boat raced by Upperman. ER just beat an undefeated Marion team that a lot of people were picking to win it all. ER is not Forrest or City. The ER team that beat Marion, can beat anyone in 2A. ER could possibly have the best Def in the state in 2A. ER played bad as they possibly could against SC last time and still had a chance to win the game against with 4 min left.

1 minute ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

Since Sept. 22nd, who has SC played? Who has SC beat? A young Forrest team with a losing record, a young Fayetteville team that underperformed all season, a Monterey team at 5-5, a Westmoreland team at 5-5, and a bad Jackson county team. And SC got boat raced by Upperman. ER just beat an undefeated Marion team that a lot of people were picking to win it all. ER is not Forrest or City. The ER team that beat Marion, can beat anyone in 2A. ER could possibly have the best Def in the state in 2A. ER played bad as they possibly could against SC last time and still had a chance to win the game against with 4 min left.

Shoot, this should be a cakewalk then. Poor little SC ain’t got a shot. It will be a rough night in the hole with all this hyping of the Owls. They haven’t earned anything yet. And by the sounds of this ER thought last time was a JV game so this one will be a real spanking.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

And also how do you know how much time was left when ER had a chance? That clock hadn’t worked since the 1st quarter lol

1 hour ago, SCHSAllHail said:

Need a better crowd to show up Friday night than we had against Fayetteville. Wonder if all the Lebanon faithful who are too good for their roots show back up again.

Stands weren’t packed for Fayetteville? I’ll be heading up to the area Friday but need to get up real early the next morning to deer hunt. So better skip it.