Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

6 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Rematches are always games to worry about.  Bearden just lost to the Bears and what did they learn and will change due to the learning experience.?

Bradley has to play at the top level once again.

That’s true but it wasn’t just a loss as in a close game… it was a mercy rule with Bradley moving the ball an average of 4 yards PER carry the 1st quater lol that’s pure domination. You’re right every game is different but Bradley has improved since that game also.. bearden could not beat maryville again.. maryville improved dramatically since September 1st but Bradley showed just how much they’ve improved. Nothing is impossible anything can happen but bearden would have to play the best game they’ve played with ZERO mistakes and get multiple interceptions. Bradley’s defense is absolutely a monster right now. They STUFFED maryville and everytime maryville passed they intercepted lol nothing is impossible bro…. Bearden could pull it but first game wasn’t a game at all and that because Bradley expected a war so they turned it up. Beadley is fired up right now… would be hard for anybody to stop boo carter.., he set two records last night. 99 yard TD and 16 receiving TDs in a season and Martin set the record for 50 TDs in a season. They’re getting better every week. Oakland…. Better be Oakland is all I gotta say.. if they got that attitude of “Bradley ain’t on our level” they’ll be introduced to the next level of high school ball lol all I’m sayin. Carter is going to be in history books if he keeps it up kid scores everytime he touches the ball

3 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Umm would we really book rooms in Chattanooga? Just asking?

I don't know, looks like Bearettesalltheway is already got you penciled in as the winner on this side of the bracket,,,, just saying, ya'll played some mighty good ball but you still gotta face Bearden and the winner of Oakland/Riverdale..... I don't suppose that game to be a gimme either... 

Edited by Blaze45

What gets me is nobody on here understands the significance of the Bradley walker game this year. Walker valley is dominating every team they play minus east which was a fluke… but to see Bradley do that to walker valley when nobody else can even touch walker is insane. Bradley mercy ruled them and walker is demolishing everyone they play. That’s pretty over looked if you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Think you missed the tongue in cheek message. No one for Bradley County will be booking rooms in Chattanooga unless for more reasons then football.:lol:

I understand it is quite the drive... I was just making a point .. it aint a sure thing until its a sure thing... BC is having a great year, and I can reminisce when Blackman had Master Teague, Trey Knox and Adonis Otey...and Oakland coaches were able to coach Oakland right past all that talent.... 

3 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I understand it is quite the drive... I was just making a point .. it aint a sure thing until its a sure thing... BC is having a great year, and I can reminisce when Blackman had Master Teague, Trey Knox and Adonis Otey...and Oakland coaches were able to coach Oakland right past all that talent.... 

Note to self... Blaze has no sense of humor.

16 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Note to self... Blaze has no sense of humor.

I see humor where there is humor... I chuckled at bits and pieces... My reply was very simple.... you guys are having a whale of a season... enjoy it ... but don't get too cocky and start banking games you haven't won... You very well might do it, but no fat ladies have been harmed in the making of this thread .. and nobody is warming up just yet....look back at all the comments ... plenty of lockeroom material... don't know if you remember Chip Nobody at Oakland,,,, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him return....