Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

53 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I believe it’s the end of the line great season up to this point only in coach Jones second season can’t wait to see what he puts together over the years. Should be a dogfight of a game!

Bradley Bears appear to be too good for Bearden Bulldogs again in this game. Bearden Bulldogs will beat them in 2024 but not in 2023. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

Bradley’s JV is undefeated and a monster at that. Beat Baylor 41-0 with a spectacular quarterback. Bradley has a monster coming up from Lake Forrest that’s as good as boo was in middle school… kids broke some records. Should be another great year next run plus the …. Ya know extra players they bring in lol still have a lot of the defensive players.. still have j Allen terry, still have suskawhicz. I wouldn’t count Bradley out next year .. but they better play ball this weekend or they could get upset and they better be ready for Oakland. 

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley’s JV is undefeated and a monster at that. Beat Baylor 41-0 with a spectacular quarterback. Bradley has a monster coming up from Lake Forrest that’s as good as boo was in middle school… kids broke some records. Should be another great year next run plus the …. Ya know extra players they bring in lol still have a lot of the defensive players.. still have j Allen terry, still have suskawhicz. I wouldn’t count Bradley out next year .. but they better play ball this weekend or they could get upset and they better be ready for Oakland. 

OK I get what you’re saying, but your JV team is playing on junior varsity, going up against kids on their level everyone on Bearden’s roster who should be playing junior varsity is playing on varsity. There’s kind of a big gap there and they are playing on a big level…

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

OK I get what you’re saying, but your JV team is playing on junior varsity, going up against kids on their level everyone on Bearden’s roster who should be playing junior varsity is playing on varsity. There’s kind of a big gap there and they are playing on a big level…

That’s impressive! That’s stacked on talent… BUT Bradley don’t mix the two because there’s no need to. The varsity is good enough that it don’t pull from JV… and JV is so good they can handle their own.. coach Floyd likes keeping it like that for some reason. Most teams that play JV on varsity do so because they have some JV players that are really good….. and the varsity could use the help. Honestly I think people aren’t ready for this… but Bradley and bearden are fixing to dominate this area for Atleast a couple seasons….kinda  sucks to be Maryville. Lol no offense

37 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

That’s impressive! That’s stacked on talent… BUT Bradley don’t mix the two because there’s no need to. The varsity is good enough that it don’t pull from JV… and JV is so good they can handle their own.. coach Floyd likes keeping it like that for some reason. Most teams that play JV on varsity do so because they have some JV players that are really good….. and the varsity could use the help. Honestly I think people aren’t ready for this… but Bradley and bearden are fixing to dominate this area for Atleast a couple seasons….kinda  sucks to be Maryville. Lol no offense

That is, indeed something people have not accepted yet.