Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

2 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

You are confused.  I posed two hypothetical questions which  you obviously are trying not to answer.  Who is deflecting now? 

We can do one of a few things....1.  we can have a fair and intelligent conversation about our programs  2.  we can just make up a bunch of garbage and accuse each other of cheating  3.  we can just call each other names  4.  we can just not talk at all  (I don't like this option.  I am having too much fun!)  You make the call.

Winner in the game of life?  Absolutely!  Aren't we all?  I'll bet it burns your fingertips to type the words Go Jackets, doesn't it?  I am so glad you say it though!

Think about it!

I'm from OS, maybe Norwood but it's in city limits. I don't talk about cheating..I just simply said wartburg would be better if the kids that are from there ,stayed there that's it. 

"Hey, they call me the fireman, that's my name
Makin' my rounds all over town
Puttin' out old flames
Hey, well, everybody'd like to have what I've got
I can cool 'em down when they're smolderin' hot
I'm the fireman, that's my name"

Well, I guess you fellers have chosen options 2 and 3.  That is an overachievement for people like yourselves.  I asked to choose one(1) and you went above and beyond and chose two(2) options.   Two orange stars!

18 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

"Hey, they call me the fireman, that's my name
Makin' my rounds all over town
Puttin' out old flames
Hey, well, everybody'd like to have what I've got
I can cool 'em down when they're smolderin' hot
I'm the fireman, that's my name"

Well, I guess you fellers have chosen options 2 and 3.  That is an overachievement for people like yourselves.  I asked to choose one(1) and you went above and beyond and chose two(2) options.   Two orange stars!

Coalfield will need a fireman once the hammer comes down on them finally.

1 hour ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

Coalfield will need a fireman once the hammer comes down on them finally.

Good one.

“I wanna be your sledgehammer
Why don't you call my name?
Ah, you'd better call the sledgehammer
Put your mind at rest
I'm gonna be the sledgehammer
This can be my testimony
Ah, I'm your sledgehammer
Let there be no doubt about it”…

Okay boys, I’m back from my fact finding mission over at 3333 Lebanon Pike in Hermitage TN………. Settle in cause I found a lot!

1. There are no less than 3 high ranking officials that are DIRECTLY connected to big money in Coalfield!

2. There is a segment of officials that plan to blow the lid off this conspiracy and they have support!

3. The story they told the front office lady that told her hairdresser that told her mechanic who’s son played two years ago at a prestigious boys school in the greater Chattanooga area who told me as I was snooping through the dumpster behind the offices is that the DOJ is planning a large scale raid on multiple rule breakers in Coalfield.

4. All we have to do now is wait for Thebalduglycooters to give the signal and that entire house of cards comes crashing down on the orange jackets……

Thinkaboutthat!!