Page vs Centennial rematch RD 3

If it’s a close game in the 4th qtr I believe centennial will pull it off. Dom Reed been unstoppable in the 4th qtr lately. Centennial defense been playing lights out this season and didn’t play bad at all the first meeting. If the cougars offense can move the ball this game will come down to the last drive or maybe OT. This game will definitely have a championship like atmosphere Friday night. 

Edited by 0000

39 minutes ago, 0000 said:

If it’s a close game in the 4th qtr I believe centennial will pull it off. Dom Reed been unstoppable in the 4th qtr lately. Centennial defense been playing lights out this season and didn’t play bad at all the first meeting. If the cougars offense can move the ball this game will come down to the last drive or maybe OT. This game will definitely have a championship like atmosphere Friday night. 

I, for one, am leery of this as well. This is exactly what the reference of “difficult to beat a good team twice” comes from.

The X’s and O’s are going to have to be good because I’m sure the Jimmy’s and joe’s are going to have the game of their lives, for both teams!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SurfingPatriot786 said:

I’m starting to get nervous about this game too. The boys have rolled in every game recently and haven’t had to win a close a game. If centennial keeps it close it could make it tough, but I think the patriots are mentally touchy to handle anything you throw at em, I tell you what! Go page go! 

Do not worry about this game. Centennial Cougars will not mercy rule Page Patriots in this game. Page Patriots are too good to let it happen. I guarantee it. Page Patriots will win this game on Friday. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 11/13/2023 at 3:06 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Page Patriots will win this game over Centennial Cougars. It will happen. I guarantee it. Centennial Cougars barely beat Shelbyville Eagles on Friday. Page Patriots are a better team than Shelbyville Eagles. 

I was right about this game. I knew I would be. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.