Semifinals - West vs Walker Valley

WestHigh4Life

3 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Let me modify my statement. First of all, I mean no disrespect to Walker Valley. They are to be commended for beating a much more talented team (Clinton). Walker Valley is the least talented team that I've ever seen in the semifinals, which is actually a tribute to their players and coaches. Clinton had the talent to be in the semifinals and should've been there, but didn't measure up in other ways

If Clinton is that much more talented than Walker Valley i would say they are in trouble Friday night. Thats the same Clinton West blew out this year.

also Clinton had no business making them playoffs to begin with being 4-6..

16 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

Yes! I remember posting that. Was a good pick at the time. Turned out not to be. Didn’t realize Clinton would crap the bed with the athletes they had. As for OR, not a fan of how the Cummings situation was handled. 

Are you an Oak Ridge or a West fan? Can’t really tell from your posts. You seem to wonder around and post everywhere yourself. If I’m anything, I guess I would be a West Knox football fan. Farragut I really enjoy watching because of Coach Courtney.

Y’all could’ve kept Cummings. He didn’t do anything down here at Cleveland except soak up a paycheck and set them back further. 

Ive thought long and hard on this one and I think West is on a mission to get back to Chattanooga. 

Ironically a talented team in Walker Valley located not too far away from there stands in there way. 

Although I think Walker Valley will move the ball and score on West, I think West will score more.

Im going West 31 Walker Valley 14.

Go Rebels!

On 11/22/2023 at 11:37 AM, Booger said:

thinkin a favorable bracket and matchups have come to halt for the Stangs..

..tho it would be an incredible story if wernt so

Booger just sayin ;)

It is a pretty incredible story for Walker Valley this season. Not sure if it is an over achievement, but it is a great year for them.