Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

8 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Yes. I know that Jones hired his youth league buddy who’s an SRO in Knox county to coach his oline, then ran him off so Smith could work with the oline. But because Smith is a trainer and never officially hired by Knox county they couldn’t admit he was coaching. Then after his son got hurt he stepped away and Crawford had to take over. Which just shows how chaotic Bearden is and how many handlers and whoever else just hanging around. 

It seems like there are more and more of these handlers hanging around not just bearden but everywhere nowadays a buddy of mine in texas says that you cant be a head or assistant coach in public school leagues in texas unless your a certified teacher. i wonder how they find so many teachers but would have to imigine that would cut down on all this mess

The following is derived from the TSSAA handbook regarding the definition of a coach: “Anyone who instructs or supervises student-athletes in practices or contests.”

There is video of Triple F providing instruction to players during contests this past season, therefore making him a “coach”. However, he is not listed on the TSSAA Member Directory. Seems odd. Also would mean that anyone he trains at Triple F that then transfers to BHS would be in violation of the “coaching link” bylaw.

Edited by JournalEntry
Excuse my incorrect grammar
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JournalEntry said:

The following is derived from the TSSAA handbook regarding the definition of a coach: “Anyone who instructs or supervises student-athletes in practices or contests.”

There is video of Triple F providing instruction to players during contests this past season, therefore making him a “coach”. However, he is not listed on the TSSAA Member Directory. Seems odd. Also would mean that anyone he trains at Triple F that then transfers to BHS would be in violation of the “coaching link” bylaw.

That’s why they never made it official that he was coaching. It would violate TSSAA policy and he was never cleared with Knox County HR which violates district policy. 

9 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

That’s why they never made it official that he was coaching. It would violate TSSAA policy and he was never cleared with Knox County HR which violates district policy. 

As we've seen with other instances pointed out in this thread, Knox County Policy is not followed on THE PIKE. They get away with it due to kcs letting bearden alone bc it's not a school that will ever be great but it'll never be below average either

12 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

i'm not trying to be funny.  I don't know this situation at all.  But based on this thread, if hes not a coach, why's he coaching?

21 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

i'm not trying to be funny.  I don't know this situation at all.  But based on this thread, if hes not a coach, why's he coaching?

He played in the NFL so Jones wanted him around and he wanted to coach his son. But they could never make it official that he was coaching because it was a violation of TSSAA policies. 

1 hour ago, ILB1999 said:

He runs a company called triple F that provides equipment to his sponsors or high schools that pay him and middle school and little leagues to keep track of their players, like speed, break tackles, rushing yards, blocks, etc. He sends his staff members out to different high schools that use the equipment and keep track of it so it doesn’t get stolen, but since his son plays at Bearden High School, he goes to Bearden High School to watch the game and watch the equipment. However, when his son got hurt earlier in the season, there was no point for him to go anymore, so he went to other high schools to watch them play and keep up with his equipment, but if we’re going off, @Futbolfan2022logic It’s because well, he was coaching, I guess O line or whatever he says, and his son got hurt, so he just abandoned the team. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet, especially from a bunch of trolls on Coach T.

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I wanna see this video. I believe it happened but I would like to see it.

You’re asking too many questions, sheriff you can’t ask for proof on this website.

And Hint (They're never going to send you a video because there isn’t one…. I’m not even acknowledging it, just helping you out.)

7 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

He runs a company called triple F that provides equipment to his sponsors or high schools that pay him and middle school and little leagues to keep track of their players, like speed, break tackles, rushing yards, blocks, etc. He sends his staff members out to different high schools that use the equipment and keep track of it so it doesn’t get stolen, but since his son plays at Bearden High School, he goes to Bearden High School to watch the game and watch the equipment. However, when his son got hurt earlier in the season, there was no point for him to go anymore, so he went to other high schools to watch them play and keep up with his equipment, but if we’re going off, @Futbolfan2022logic It’s because well, he was coaching, I guess O line or whatever he says, and his son got hurt, so he just abandoned the team. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet, especially from a bunch of trolls on Coach T.

So you’re in the know. Answer these questions, 1. Who coached the OL for Bearden last year? 2. Who started this season coaching the OL for Bearden? 3. Why did Crawford end up coaching both the RBs and OL by the end of the year? 

6 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

You’re asking too many questions, sheriff you can’t ask for proof on this website.

And Hint (They're never going to send you a video because there isn’t one…. I’m not even acknowledging it, just helping you out.)

I hear you. If anyone would say they wouldn't take advice from a former NFL player they are lying or stupid or both.

9 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

It is admirable how fiercely you defend your boss.