Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

4 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

What laughable is how behind closed doors you guys will brag about all the underhanded, unethical, and illegal stuff you do. But you don’t have the guts to admit to it on a message board. If you’re so proud of it own it. But you won’t. You’ll just cry haters, ask for proof, but can’t come up with any proof either. 

You can think that whatever you want goes on behind closed doors. I can’t stop that, but I will be here to laugh at you, and (hint: so far, you haven’t been right once), but yes, feel free to believe what you want. I’m sure the Farragut booster club will be so proud of you. Maybe every penny that gets put into this year doesn’t get sucked up in the baseball team like it has for so many years. The basketball team is pretty good, so you might want to switch over to that.:lol:

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

You can think that whatever you want goes on behind closed doors. I can’t stop that, but I will be here to laugh at you, and (hint: so far, you haven’t been right once), but yes, feel free to believe what you want. I’m sure the Farragut booster club will be so proud of you. Maybe every penny that gets put into this year doesn’t get sucked up in the baseball team like it has for so many years. The basketball team is pretty good, so you might want to switch over to that.:lol:

You can deflect all you want, I’m still right and you’re still wrong. I just hope your booster club can help cover your gas when you drive in for practice. It must get expensive driving from South Knoxville everyday. 

2 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

You can deflect all you want, I’m still right and you’re still wrong. I just hope your booster club can help cover your gas when you drive in for practice. It must get expensive driving from South Knoxville everyday. 

I’m wrong, yet you have given no proof for anything you have said on the website. Who gives you this made-up information about the Farragut AD? Or you just make it up yourself.

13 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I’m wrong, yet you have given no proof for anything you have said on the website. Who gives you this made-up information about the Farragut AD? Or you just make it up yourself.

You’re telling me, and others, that I’m wrong, yet you have given no proof to back up your claims. I told you, show me all the data you collected from triple f’s equipment, and what you’ve done with it. 

It could be the AD. Or it could be that no one in your program can keep their mouths shut and run around telling anyone who will listen. That’s what happens when you let a bunch of nobodies hang around your program. 

13 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

You’re telling me, and others, that I’m wrong, yet you have given no proof to back up your claims. I told you, show me all the data you collected from triple f’s equipment, and what you’ve done with it. 

It could be the AD. Or it could be that no one in your program can keep their mouths shut and run around telling anyone who will listen. That’s what happens when you let a bunch of nobodies hang around your program. 

It’s literally go on their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter page. You can go see all of the stats that they posted for players on the year from fastest to blocking. And they rest they give to coach’s to better players…

and you’re getting very offended. I must’ve stroked a nerve, or maybe just because you’ve never been called out for the BS you say, your asking where the other people are. How about you just go switch accounts? surprised you haven’t done it already, but I’m sure they’ll be coming in the masses.

Edited by Dawgz4life

6 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

It’s literally go on their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter page. You can go see all of the stats that they posted for players on the year from fastest to blocking. And they rest they give to coach’s to better players…

and you’re getting very offended. I must’ve stroked a nerve, or maybe just because you’ve never been called out for the BS you say, you’re asking where the other people are. How about you just go switch accounts? surprised you haven’t done it already, but I’m sure they’ll be coming in the masses.

Again, you can’t provide any evidence other than to say go look at some social media account.

it kinda seems like you get offend when someone calls you on your BS. It must be tough as a grown man and being a hanger on and looking up to a bookie who moonlights as a football coach. 

12 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Again, you can’t provide any evidence other than to say go look at some social media account.

it kinda seems like you get offend when someone calls you on your BS. It must be tough as a grown man and being a hanger on and looking up to a bookie who moonlights as a football coach. 

I mean, that’s where they have the statistics they gather, but whatever you wanna hide from the truth, you can play that game and you’re the grown man downin a bunch of high school students…

Edited by Dawgz4life

11 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I mean, that’s where they have the statistics they gather, but whatever you wanna hide from the truth, you can play that game and you’re the grown man downin a bunch of high school students…

Do you think Bearden Bulldogs will be good in 2024? I think Bearden Bulldogs will be really good in 2024. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

32 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Haven’t said a word about any kids. Just the shady guys trying to hide what they’re really doing over there. 

5 hours ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Buddy, Jones isn’t going to promote you to DC when Lane and Abernathy leave, no matter how hard you defend him in the T. 

You love to call everyone liars and ask for proof. There a numerous posters all making the same claims, but I’m sure we’ve all just conspired together. But I’ll play the same game. You prove Smith wasn’t coaching. You show us where they were just using his equipment, what data you all collected, and what you did with it. 

Is this Dawgz4life guy on staff?