Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

You probably won't get any takers on this topic. You have used the wrong wording to your topic. You should have said Bearden coaches are changing the culture at BHS. BHS coaches are trend setters and cutting edge in the front of the future of HS football in Tennessee. Transfers into a cutting edge program, not recruiting. The culture change and cutting edge coaching strategies recruit the players, not the coaches. No Drama, just doing things at BHS that almost  all schools, if not every school that is winning in Knox County and East Tennessee has been doing for years. Since this type of football program is run in the grey areas like other  football programs in Knox County  are run its about time BHS took this step to get serious about football since no one else in the history of BHS football has ever been this innovative or forward thinking about building a state championship program similar to MHS, AHS, MRHS ,MOHS, KWHS, WSOK, BA, MBA, (l have probably left out a few) or any other state football championship program around. Maybe l helped or hurt your topic or maybe l am just the first to bite. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, JournalEntry said:

This will be the one stop shop for the recruiting and drama that constantly surrounds Bearden football.

Not expecting much this season, Jah was a once in a lifetime player, who just happened to be moving down here, but I don’t expect much of anything. We have a young team whom is now getting more experienced. However I know there are some other schools in our district that I already know are going to have some movement because they are so bold they have been trying to get Bearden players, which I really gonna ask how do u even find a players parent phone number seems creepy, but I guess that the world of recruiting got to do what you got to do and unfortunately, in the past it worked, but not anymore.

8 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

You probably won't get any takers on this topic. You have used the wrong wording to your topic. You should have said Bearden coaches are changing the culture at BHS. BHS coaches are trend setters and cutting edge in the front of the future of HS football in Tennessee. Transfers into a cutting edge program, not recruiting. The culture change and cutting edge coaching strategies recruit the players, not the coaches. No Drama, just doing things at BHS that almost  all schools, if not every school that is winning in Knox County and East Tennessee has been doing for years. Since this type of football program is run in the grey areas like other  football programs in Knox County  are run its about time BHS took this step to get serious about football since no one else in the history of BHS football has ever been this innovative or forward thinking about building a state championship program similar to MHS, AHS, MRHS ,MOHS, KWHS, WSOK, BA, MBA, (l have probably left out a few) or any other state football championship program around. Maybe l helped or hurt your topic or maybe l am just the first to bite. 

Like fingernails to chalkboard you are.

Bearden '23 team ranked relative to the past 6 Bearden teams:

Offensive Efficiency: 1st

Defensive Efficiency: 6th

Points Per Game: 4th

Opponent Points per Game: 4th

Yards Per Play: 3rd

Opponent Yards Per Play: 4th

Points Per Play: 2nd

Points Per Possession: 2nd

Opponent Points Per Play: 3rd

Opponent Points Per Possession: 5th

Rushing Yards per Game: 1st

Rushing Yards Per Att: 2nd

Rushing Efficiency: 1st

Opponent Rushing Yards Per Game: 3rd

Opponent Rushing Yards Per Carry: 5th

Opponent Rushing Efficiency: 6th

Passing Yards Per Game: 5th

Passing Yards Per Attempt: 3rd

Passing Efficiency: 5th

Completion %: 3rd

Yards Per Completion: 4th

Passing TDs: 5th

Opponent Passing Yards Per Game: 3rd

Opponent Passing Yards/Att: 5th

Opponent Passing Efficiency: 6th

Opponent Completion %: 4th

Opponent Passing TDs: 4th

Turnovers: 4th

Takeaways: 3rd

Can't wait to see if they can keep getting better. That staff/Lee Smith sure are trying hard to bring the best talent there! This was most talented team in school history in my memory. Tough to understand how they could have been so mediocre in every facet outside running the ball.  Excited to get down from the mountain and see a couple games again next year. Love the new paint job by the ticket booth this season!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Bearden '23 team ranked relative to the past 6 Bearden teams:

Offensive Efficiency: 1st

Defensive Efficiency: 6th

Points Per Game: 4th

Opponent Points per Game: 4th

Yards Per Play: 3rd

Opponent Yards Per Play: 4th

Points Per Play: 2nd

Points Per Possession: 2nd

Opponent Points Per Play: 3rd

Opponent Points Per Possession: 5th

Rushing Yards per Game: 1st

Rushing Yards Per Att: 2nd

Rushing Efficiency: 1st

Opponent Rushing Yards Per Game: 3rd

Opponent Rushing Yards Per Carry: 5th

Opponent Rushing Efficiency: 6th

Passing Yards Per Game: 5th

Passing Yards Per Attempt: 3rd

Passing Efficiency: 5th

Completion %: 3rd

Yards Per Completion: 4th

Passing TDs: 5th

Opponent Passing Yards Per Game: 3rd

Opponent Passing Yards/Att: 5th

Opponent Passing Efficiency: 6th

Opponent Completion %: 4th

Opponent Passing TDs: 4th

Turnovers: 4th

Takeaways: 3rd

Can't wait to see if they can keep getting better. That staff/Lee Smith sure are trying hard to bring the best talent there! This was most talented team in school history in my memory. Tough to understand how they could have been so mediocre in every facet outside running the ball.  Excited to get down from the mountain and see a couple games again next year. Love the new paint job by the ticket booth this season!

this is a great post.

• Like 1