Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

Just wanted to say I think Josh gets too much flak for his recruiting style. He's not just about building a team he's passionate about helping kids play where they'll shine. Sure people might not like how he goes about it but it's all about giving these kids great opportunities. And hey with the talent he's pulling in next season is looking super promising. Let's cut him some slack it’s only his second year after all! 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

Just wanted to say I think Josh gets too much flak for his recruiting style. He's not just about building a team he's passionate about helping kids play where they'll shine. Sure people might not like how he goes about it but it's all about giving these kids great opportunities. And hey with the talent he's pulling in next season is looking super promising. Let's cut him some slack it’s only his second year after all! 

You guys must have had a defensive staff meeting today to discuss what was said on coach t, because here comes the Defensive Coordinator with his take. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

There are very few people on this website who hate Coach Jones with a passion. It’s just about 2 to 3 people maybe and nine accounts that they make to agree with them and make their narrative sound smart or whatever they’re trying to do. You can just find one of these people out by going on their profile and looking at their messages, and if their entire message board is just agreeing with somebody and not saying anything else, that’s about a red flying right there. I don’t know why they do it, maybe it’s requested by the Farragut, athletic director in the booster clubs meeting.

Hey Dawgz Yep I know Josh's got a bunch of haters but that's pretty normal for the greats. Right? And with those booster clubs they are always on about what have you done for me lately which doesn't really help. 
No one's stopping us next year for sure. Bradley Central? They're losing a ton of their players so yeah they're not a big deal.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

There are very few people on this website who hate Coach Jones with a passion. It’s just about 2 to 3 people maybe and nine accounts that they make to agree with them and make their narrative sound smart or whatever they’re trying to do. You can just find one of these people out by going on their profile and looking at their messages, and if their entire message board is just agreeing with somebody and not saying anything else, that’s about a red flying right there. I don’t know why they do it, maybe it’s requested by the Farragut, athletic director in the booster clubs meeting.

It kinda seems like you and Lane are the only ones on here who love Jones. I don’t need a collection of people or a narrative to look smart compared to you. Maybe I’m just one guy calling out some loser who feels he’s important because he’ thinks he’s in the know, and keeps spewing BS for the loser he works for, simply because I like to. 

11 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

It kinda seems like you and Lane are the only ones on here who love Jones. I don’t need a collection of people or a narrative to look smart compared to you. Maybe I’m just one guy calling out some loser who feels he’s important because he’ thinks he’s in the know, and keeps spewing BS for the loser he works for, simply because I like to. 

You just perfectly described yourself 

14 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

Hey Dawgz Yep I know Josh's got a bunch of haters but that's pretty normal for the greats. Right? And with those booster clubs they are always on about what have you done for me lately which doesn't really help. 
No one's stopping us next year for sure. Bradley Central? They're losing a ton of their players so yeah they're not a big deal.

Oh, trust me, do you even think Coach Jones knows the names of these losers? They definitely know his name, because that’s all they talk about. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Jones is even in their dreams, but he’s going to keep winning, and guess what? These people on the website are going to do absolutely nothing, and I know that, as does everyone else. But it's funny calling them out on their crazy remarks that they always come up with; perhaps no one has ever done that, and that's what makes them so mad, but look how mad they’re getting right now. They're going to be fuming when they realize that Coach Jones isn't going to stop anytime soon and he’s going to keep winning.:popcorneater: